Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

She looks so beautiful here::

I have this poster preserved from way back 2004.  :barbie:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

15 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

What a classy poster to have!

It's from this Britney magazine that I bought in 2004 or 2005. During the GH:MP era. And it's folded and stapled like one of the pages. And I haven't taken it out yet. It's been 16 years. :imacat:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's from this Britney magazine that I bought in 2004 or 2005. During the GH:MP era. And it's folded and stapled like one of the pages. And I haven't taken it out yet. It's been 16 years. :imacat:

It's cool! You have these good qualities of preservation. I don't even know if I'd put a Britney poster up, I have always felt it's too much, then again if I had one maybe I would. Maybe I should have a purpose to ask my sugar daddy some day if she could buy me a Britney poster or a poster with a magazine

I had a Madonna magazine, but it got lost in accident which I prefer not to talk about :eeek: 

1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

It's cool! You have these good qualities of preservation. I don't even know if I'd put a Britney poster up, I have always felt it's too much, then again if I had one maybe I would. Maybe I should have a purpose to ask my sugar daddy some day if she could buy me a Britney poster or a poster with a magazine

I had a Madonna magazine, but it got lost in accident which I prefer not to talk about :eeek: 

When I was a kid all the way til I was 19, my room was covered in posters of pop girls, celebs, Pokemon, and anime. :imacat: But when I moved to the bigger room on the third floor, I had to take out all my posters on my old room cause we turned it into a guest room. I wasn't able to save the posters after taking them out of the walls so I had to throw them away. :sobbing:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

Just now, Roxxy said:

When I was a kid all the way til I was 19, my room was covered in posters of pop girls, celebs, Pokemon, and anime. :imacat: But when I moved to the bigger room on the third floor, I had to take out all my posters on my old room cause we turned it into a guest room. I wasn't able to save the posters after taking them out of the walls so I had to throw them away. :sobbing:

OMG That's quite a big change. But overall, you were satisfied?

1 hour ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

OMG That's quite a big change. But overall, you were satisfied?

Yes, I was. :barbie: Cause it was a much, much bigger room. Like, twice the size. I just missed having to see all these faces in the walls. It was weird moving into a room with plain walls after like 8 or 9 years of waking up seeing Britney to the left, and Xtina to the right and Lee Ryan of BLUE on one side. :kidcries:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

The ITZ album shoot remains my favorite album shoot to date.

14 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Yes, I was. :barbie: Cause it was a much, much bigger room. Like, twice the size. I just missed having to see all these faces in the walls. It was weird moving into a room with plain walls after like 8 or 9 years of waking up seeing Britney to the left, and Xtina to the right and Lee Ryan of BLUE on one side. :kidcries:

And you never put posters up again?

2 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

And you never put posters up again?

I haven't. :nonono: I liked the white walls for a while during college. And then I had my walls colored midnight blue cause I always want to feel like it's night time so I could sleep all time cause work is very demanding. :kidcries:

Last year, I had my walls colored pink cause I wanted to "brighten up" my life. :barbie:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I haven't. :nonono: I liked the white walls for a while during college. And then I had my walls colored midnight blue cause I always want to feel like it's night time so I could sleep all time cause work is very demanding. :kidcries:

Last year, I had my walls colored pink cause I wanted to "brighten up" my life. :barbie:

That's cool, all beautiful colors. Kinda curious  if there was a more concrete driving force to brighten up your life last time. Just tired of blue, I guess... Was it a good time in your life?

15 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

That's cool, all beautiful colors. Kinda curious  if there was a more concrete driving force to brighten up your life last time. Just tired of blue, I guess... Was it a good time in your life?

There definitely was. :mhm: I just felt exhausted with work and life in general, and I wanted to take a break (or retire, honestly). And it didn't help coming home and being "in the dark" all the time. :ehum: That was my intention with the midnight blue walls before, I wanted to feel like it's always night time. But last year I felt like I wanted to make positive changes in my life but I feel like something always makes me feel lazy or down. I realized it was the 'night time' feel so I just was like F it. I drove to the nearest home depot, bought some pink paint, called up my 3 cousins who are all guys and I was like "are you up for some painting?" :orly:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

There definitely was. :mhm: I just felt exhausted with work and life in general, and I wanted to take a break (or retire, honestly). And it didn't help coming home and being "in the dark" all the time. :ehum: That was my intention with the midnight blue walls before, I wanted to feel like it's always night time. But last year I felt like I wanted to make positive changes in my life but I feel like something always makes me feel lazy or down. I realized it was the 'night time' feel so I just was like F it. I drove to the nearest home depot, bought some pink paint, called up my 3 cousins who are all guys and I was like "are you up for some painting?" :orly:

That's good! And your life went uphill since?

4 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

That's good! And your life went uphill since?

I think more than the other aspects, the mental aspect was the most important to me. My body was telling me I need to stop, but my ambition and always wanting to be on top in a very competitive industry prevented me from stepping back and relaxing. Also, something happened in my personal life that really drove me to just leave all of it. But heeey, I was able to leave on a high note.

tenor.gif

My life became so much better. Cause I got to do everything at my own pace. Now I get to enjoy this quarantine pandemic situation without being tied to a big corporation. I owe it all to the color pink cause it made me be more care free:barbie:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I think more than the other aspects, the mental aspect was the most important to me. My body was telling me I need to stop, but my ambition and always wanting to be on top in a very competitive industry prevented me from stepping back and relaxing. Also, something happened in my personal life that really drove me to just leave all of it. But heeey, I was able to leave on a high note.

tenor.gif

My life became so much better. Cause I got to do everything at my own pace. Now I get to enjoy this quarantine pandemic situation without being tied to a big corporation. I owe it all to the color pink cause it made me be more care free:barbie:

I like your experience. It is like so much better than being 40 and then seeing : "Oh I have hardhardworked all past 10 years and for nothing..."

I hope I can have my own little (or big) company someday.. But I have limiting beliefs around that.

39 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

I like your experience. It is like so much better than being 40 and then seeing : "Oh I have hardhardworked all past 10 years and for nothing..."

I hope I can have my own little (or big) company someday.. But I have limiting beliefs around that.

Life is short. Do everything that will make you happy. That's the best advice I can give to you. 💛🧡💜

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Life is short. Do everything that will make you happy. That's the best advice I can give to you. 💛🧡💜

Thank you. High five!

1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

Thank you. High five!

Be a little bit wiser, baby. Put it on. Put it on~ :barbie:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄