Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hilary Duff being accused of unholy things?! Update: Hilary responds

Whenever I hear about HD, I always think about that time she called the paps on herself only to tell them off.

But yeah, these rumours are gross and people are trash.  Celebs  really need to stop putting their young children out on social media.

13 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

ok, honestly, ngl, I wouldn't be surprised either :clicktina: she's been giving me a weird vibe lately :gagacrash:

I think everyone has been giving weird vibes lately during quarantine. :yaknow:

"S.E.X. is a part of nature, I go along with nature" - Marilyn Monroe 💋

18 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i have never been able to stand her

theres one way of being a diva like mariah and cher

who are ofcourse divas and express themselves however they want but they arent unnecessarily rude

but shes just annoying and problematic and needs a fat reality check

and shes f ucking weird

I still love her music to death, but Madonna, the person, freaks me out. :gagacrash:

• Haha +1 1
  • Like +1 1

💖 you make me feel special 💖

27 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

People do this all the time. They also accused Madonna of putting pedo code into that Instagram video of her singing about pasta and fried fish. Apparently, "fried fish" is code for Albert Fish (notorious serial killer and child rapist) who was executed via electric chair (hence "fried" fish), and "pasta" is pedo code for either "little girl" or "little boy". I don't quite remember. :clownery:

:huh:

How can people read into things like that.

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

i don't believe this rumor but did any of you actually see the photo?

it was actually really weird, it was like her son lying down nud-e like he was some alien on an operating table or something with white stripes up and down his body

i just don't see why someone would take a picture of their child like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i don't believe she's a trafficker but i also don't blame people for being freaked out.

i wonder if she'll address it further

Wow , comparing someone who posted a photo of their child with minimal clothing to a *** trafficker is just idiotic , what's wrong with people , I personally would never do that especially without the child's consent but not everyone is looking at children sexually and most definitely not their parents (if they're healthy parents) :lessons:

Just now, Roxxy said:

:huh:

How can people read into things like that.

Because they're convinced elites and celebrities harvest adrenochrome (a substance extracted from the adrenal gland that, ALLEGEDLY, induces the highest high imaginable) from babies and children. The more they torture them, the more adrenaline they produce. Thus, it's more concentrated or some ****. :clownery: I think pedo code is real. There might've been an actual FBI document containing said code leaked by wikileaks, but, like... :ricackle: Sure, Hollywood p*******a is very real, but this is taking it too far. There's literally no solid proof for this adrenochrome bs. :shocked:

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Because they're convinced elites and celebrities harvest adrenochrome (a substance extracted from the adrenal gland that, ALLEGEDLY, induces the highest high imaginable) from babies and children. The more they torture them, the more adrenaline they produce. Thus, it's more concentrated or some ****. :clownery: I think pedo code is real. There might've been an actual FBI document containing said code leaked by wikileaks, but, like... :ricackle: Sure, Hollywood p*******a is very real, but this is taking it too far. There's literally no solid proof for this adrenochrome bs. :shocked:

I WISH I COULD WOW THIS!!! :queenie:

Literally me.  :o This stuff is too smart for me. :sobbing: i'm actually blown away that you know all of this stuff and the codes and the terms and stuff. :britlol:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

5 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i don't believe this rumor but did any of you actually see the photo?

it was actually really weird, it was like her son lying down nud-e like he was some alien on an operating table or something with white stripes up and down his body

i just don't see why someone would take a picture of their child like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i don't believe she's a trafficker but i also don't blame people for being freaked out.

i wonder if she'll address it further

OMG , just seen the pic and it's kinda disturbing , why would anyone even take such picture ..... Yikes 

Just now, Roxxy said:

I WISH I COULD WOW THIS!!! :queenie:

Literally me.  :o This stuff is too smart for me. :sobbing: i'm actually blown away that you know all of this stuff and the codes and the terms and stuff. :britlol:

Honestly, same. I really miss all the different reaction options. Why did they get removed? :shocked: And yeah, I spend a lot of time on sketchy conspiracy blogs. :clicktina:

The people whose first thought is child *** and p*******a when seeing a naked kid in an innocent family photo are the ones that need to be put on a ******* register. Vile. Being banned from accessing the internet should be made a thing with these people I swear.

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This stuff is too smart for me. :sobbing:

And it's not smart. It's what some paranoid, basement-dwelling rednecks made up. :gagacrash:

2 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

The people whose first thought is child *** and p*******a when seeing a naked kid in an innocent family photo are the ones that need to be put on a ******* register. Vile. Being banned from accessing the internet should be made a thing with these people I swear.

did you actually see the photo tho? it was not an innocent family photo, it was honestly really creepy looking.

4 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

OMG , just seen the pic and it's kinda disturbing , why would anyone even take such picture ..... Yikes 

ikr.... it's definitely sus, buti still can't believe she would do something to her son :decisions:

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Honestly, same. I really miss all the different reaction options. Why did they get removed? 

We were on a SIMPLIFY phase weeks ago and Jordan wanted to remove the reactions that aren't getting used that much. The 4 left are the ones that get used a lot. The others got 2% and below so they got eliminated. :sobbing:

5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

And yeah, I spend a lot of time on sketchy conspiracy blogs. 

That is so cool. How do you find these blogs? I only know vigilantcitizen. :idkney:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

1 minute ago, kdub87 said:

Honestly, it’s like “well how do you know that?” :tina:

because it might be weird or strange but that’s not the first thing that popped into my head. Celebrities do tons of weird stuff so maybe they are those artsy fartsy people that make b&w art prints of their kids and entertain their guest with their interpretations of what is art? :yaknow:

4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

And it's not smart. It's what some paranoid, basement-dwelling rednecks made up.

But cause you know the meaning of each code like wow. :o

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

Hillz is a respectable goddess, I can’t believe that she would ever do such a thing. But we seriously don’t know Hollywood at all, so.. :zoomzoom:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

For those who are wondering what's going on, there was a Twitter thread about this, but I think it's now been deleted. However, this post features 2 people talking about the situation as well as a screenshot from Hilary's video in which the photo is featured.

:imacat:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean