Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is "Britney" part of Britney’s trinity?

normal_moreaddstevenklein_2001shoot_%25283%2529%5B1%5D.jpg

Britney is better than whole of the Glory album, yet Glory is out in Britney’s trinity. It’s a stunning body of work that marked a transition into the music Industry and the end of “90s pop culture” :clicktina: It was the first full album I have listened to Britney and is such a signature album for brit except for BOMT and Oops (to the GP) :ari: it is literally also one of the most iconic pop culture moments of the 00s:drag: so put some respect for Slayney BSS.jpg.f84fa63a8b3e4957ade16d5d5602c687.jpg

• Love +1 8
  • Dislike -1 2
  • Like +1 1

why u always coming 4 glory like that

britney is good but glory is greatttt

ur talking about an album that has let me be, that's where u take me and bombastic love 

love me down liar mood ring outsold

My trinity is literally composed by Britney, Glory and Blackout :mcry:

• Love +1 4
  • Like +1 1

6 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

britney is good but glory is greatttt

Periodt :truthtea:

• Love +1 3
  • Like +1 1

my trinity is so underrated

1. femme fatale
  2. circus
  3. blackout (not this one but still)
  • Love +1 2
  • Like +1 1

i LOVE glory but that album is too soft to be top 3 of all her albums.

• Love +1 4
  • Like +1 4

In this house we don’t tolerate Glory slanders. :sipnstare:

Britney’s Holy Trinity is

•In The Zone 

•Blackout

•Glory 

i think most of the fandom already support it and said Glory was Blackout/ITZ’s child.

Circus is saved by the singles tbh and didnt aged well. Britney doesn’t have much general people Hooked up.

her spotify’s most listened song is toxic 

For another side I believe Femme Fatale is an amazing album and deserves to be in the holly trinity.

• Love +1 1
  • Like +1 2

glory is a good album but i really don't listen to it much anymore (besides the stream party) it doesn't have that quality for me where i can keep on listening to it over and over

to me the trinity is

itz

britney

blackout 

but tbh my opinions change every month and i hate picking favs so what do i know

• Love +1 5
  • Dislike -1 1

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Blackout, ITZ and Britney=Glory :imacat:

im sorry but touch of my hand>glory

“Britney” is a strong album that marked a musical transition and an era where the artist was on the top of her game. The singles were standout and eclectic, and the visuals on point. Therefore this will always be an album I enjoy and look back on fondly. 

Having said that I think looking at all 9 studio albums I’d have to say the trinity for me is the most widely recognised one:

In The Zone, Blackout, Glory. 

These are albums that showed off Britney’s creativity, versatility and ability to craft body of work that is ahead of the game, trend setting, and just awesome music from start to finish.

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

normal_moreaddstevenklein_2001shoot_%25283%2529%5B1%5D.jpg

Britney is better than whole of the Glory album, yet Glory is out in Britney’s trinity. It’s a stunning body of work that marked a transition into the music Industry and the end of “90s pop culture” :clicktina: It was the first full album I have listened to Britney and is such a signature album for brit except for BOMT and Oops (to the GP) :ari: it is literally also one of the most iconic pop culture moments of the 00s:drag: so put some respect for Slayney BSS.jpg.f84fa63a8b3e4957ade16d5d5602c687.jpg

featured!

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa780a9d798b41374d2ed95

• Love +1 3
  • Haha +1 2

I think there is Teen Pop Britney and then after In the Zone we got a more mature adult Britney and most of her music since has blended better with ITZ than anything before it.

The Teen Pop Trinity:

1) Oops I Did It Again

2) Britney

3) Baby One More Time

Her ENTIRE discgraphy Trinity

1) Blackout

2) In the Zone

3) Glory for now, but I feel like we still haven't received that last album :yaknow:

"S.E.X. is a part of nature, I go along with nature" - Marilyn Monroe 💋

Glory is so overrated. It has some jams but  it lacks something that “Britney,” “In the Zone,” and “Blackout” each have. These albums felt necessary in Britney’s career. Glorys sound blends in too much with other music released during that time. It felt extremely safe. Would have been better as an EP of about 6 or 7 tracks.

• Love +1 7
  • Dislike -1 4
  • Like +1 3

My trinity will forever be: 

1. Britney :bsass:

2. ITZ :smokney:

3. Blackout :bparty:

• Love +1 5
  • Like +1 2

She must not like to drink, cuz if I was her, I would sip on you all day 😉🍹

my 'trinity' would be (in no order);

• Britney
  • Oops I Did It Again
  • Blackout
  • Love +1 2
  • Like +1 1

• Oops
  • Britney
  • Glory

:mhm:

• Love +1 2
  • Like +1 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I love a lot of the songs and videos we got from Britney and in terms of the aesthetics, it’s one of her best, but the album itself to me is inconsistent. Every song sounds like it could be on a different album in terms of production whereas the rest of her albums for the most part have a more natural flow. 

ITZ, Blackout, and Glory are her most consistent imo

35 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

My trinity will forever be: 

1. Britney :bsass:

2. ITZ :smokney:

3. Blackout :bparty:

MY trinity is almost the same

1. Oops!...I Did It Again :sickofu:

2. In The Zone :omgreallyney:

3. Blackout :smokney2:

but I feel the consensus  of the B Army is : ITZ, BO, and Glory :plzexplain: I just Glory has a lot of fillers. I LOVE that we got so many tracks to hold us over, but as a cohesive album, it's missing something. I think the GP of BArmy have yet to find the final album to complete the Trinity. 

"S.E.X. is a part of nature, I go along with nature" - Marilyn Monroe 💋