Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vote For Your Favorite/Least Favorite Track 13 From Britney’s Albums

Vote For Your Favorite/Least Favorite Track 13 From Britney’s Albums  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)

So initially I was only going to do 12 tracks, BUT I had a change of heart and decided to finish the damn ting. I'll also make a "Winners/Losers" poll to vote for the ultimate favorite track from the track favorites and to vote for the ultimate least favorite for the track least favorites.

Track 12 Favorite was Everytime by a little over half of the votes :ohwut: and least favorite was My Baby with two vote lead over Dear Diary :clicktina:

Disclaimer: I'm aware some albums don't have Track 13's but for this poll to be more inclusive I'm including the next bonus tracks from those albums :clap:

My favorite Track 13: Better :whiteladydance:and least favorite Track 13: Girl in the Mirror :pieceofwhat:

THANK YOU to all who have participated in the past and would love if y'all could vote for these as well :yay:

Edited by Roxxy
I added the TRACK 12 thread. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

^ But we here now! :barbie:

I voted for Girl in the Mirror as my fave ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg and Radar as my least fave. :imacat:

• Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 1

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I voted for Girl in the Mirror as my fave ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg and Radar as my least fave. :imacat:

OMG not us being polar opposites because I was ABOUT TO vote for Radar as my favorite, but let Better have ha moment since Radar got two chances :haha: not me voting for your fave as my least fave :enigma:

My Fave is Up and Down, bring me good memories of 2011 (Unknowing all the situation of freebritney)

3 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Fav - Get back. 
But I also like Up n Down, Better and Radar (when it’s where it should be). 
Least fav - I’ll Never Stop Loving You :idkha:

Omg that's why I couldn't vote for it on this poll. Had Lonely not been a track 3 I think I would've voted for Radar then :kidcries:

4 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

My Fave is Up and Down, bring me good memories of 2011 (Unknowing all the situation of freebritney)

Femme Fatale was flawless except for unfortunately the performances, interviews and everything else about it :kidcries:

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I voted the complete opposite omg :didilie:

1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

I voted the complete opposite omg :didilie:

We were about to be twins :haha: and I'm still pressed about them deleting the chat because I miss your "FREEBRITNEY!" posts :kidcries:

:wontcry:

so hard to pick between I'll Never Stop Loving You, Up n' Down, Now That I Found You and Better :dead:

Get Back the worst by far :donewithit:

• Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

OMG not us being polar opposites

not me voting for your fave as my least fave 

Imagine my surprise when I saw your least fave. :ohwut:

9 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I voted the complete opposite omg 

:didilie:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

Of course the Americans don't appreciate Girl in the Mirror because it was never included in their cd. :tiffdrink: 

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:wontcry:

so hard to pick between I'll Never Stop Loving You, Up n' Down, Now That I Found You and Better :dead:

Get Back the worst by far :donewithit:

Did you vote for your first choice? :haha: this is the first poll where the first seven people all choose different options. What a polarizing poll :clicktina:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Of course the Americans don't appreciate Girl in the Mirror because it was never included in their cd. :tiffdrink: 

NGL I didn't listen to it until The Singles Collection :enigma:

This was fairly easy.  :NYsassy:

Up ‘N Down is my h oe anthem. 

And I legit had to think about what Now That I Found You even was because I always skipped. (Back when I used to convince myself that Bologna Jams wasn’t so bad and actually listened to it.)

• Love +1 1
  • Like +1 2

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

NGL I didn't listen to it until The Singles Collection

I love you but it isn't in TSC. :imacat:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love you but it isn't in TSC. :imacat:

Idk where the hell I listened to it then because I had it on a playlist with the rest of those songs :haha:

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Idk where the hell I listened to it then because I had it on a playlist with the rest of those songs

You get a free pass for being hot. :imacat:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄