Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#DojaCatIsOverParty currently trending on Twitter, Update: Doja Cat responds

46 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

There was a decent amount of evidence canceling her. Now we’re supposed to forgive her because a hashtag says so... something isn’t adding up here 

Yeah like ok the news says people forgive her now but how and why. :imacat:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

200.gif

Thats all I want! 

• Haha +1 1
  • Like +1 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

her stans got the tag trending with just like 1,000 tweets and then it started trending even more because everyone was using the tag being like "why is this trending"

i haven't really seen any evidence that she's been "proven innocent" they're just saying that cause people are too lazy to investigate for themselves

5 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

WELP 

most people in the hashtag if you click it are just clowning on people apologizing to her / confused about how she was supposedly proven innocent.

which is kinda counterproductive cause if they use it they're just making it trend even more.

16 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i haven't really seen any evidence that she's been "proven innocent" they're just saying that cause people are too lazy to investigate for themselves

Will you please investigate so we can update this thread and we can push it to double or even triple platinum. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

#WeAreSorryDoja :inbed: what kind of hippy bullcrap is this :shocked: anyway, in case this hasn't been posted here already:

:clicktina:

💖 you make me feel special 💖

I only recently heard about her and say so so , but after all of this I'm not gonna go out of my way to listen to her or support her in anyway.

That being said, I think she'll be bounce back similar to KKKamilla Kabasic.

This youtuber sums up this and the LDR situation well 

UPDATE! DOJA RELEASED A STATEMENT SAYING SHE DID PARTICIPATE IN CHATROOMS ABD DID MAKE THAT RACIST SONG!! Cancelled!!!

• Love +1 1
  • Like +1 1

She literally uses 4chan. People on that site are literal racists and homophobes. 

Ain't no one sorry for ****. Still cancelled. :truthtea:

6 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

#WeAreSorryDoja :inbed: what kind of hippy bullcrap is this :shocked: anyway, in case this hasn't been posted here already:

Just updated the OP with this thank you. Not sure how I feel about it yet. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

DOJA’S MESSAGE DIDNT SAY SHE WAS SORRY! THERE WAS NO APOLOGY! SHE IS RACIST!! AND THIS STATEMENT DOESNT ADDRESS HER HOMOPHOBIC BEHAVIOR!!!! 

12 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

So that's how she "apologies" ?!!  :ohreallylol:
With a 20 line text on Instagram...  :shadelaugh:
Like girl ! you should do a full interview, Oprah Winfrey level, to solve this NASTY pile of ****, that is your past !  :notfeelinit:   
Cuz this is just indecent...  :nicki2:

I’m just wondering if anyone who’s so mad about the song, has actually checked the song’s lyrical content, and found that it’s more like her personal experience?

I’m weak!!! Doja didn’t release a statement until say so started getting pulled from radio, now she’s released a SECOND!!! This girl is desperate and canceled. Girl please!!!

UPDATE: 6ix9ine says he’s got stuff to reveal on Doja!! says give him until tomorrow to reveal!! Cancel him too though 

Doja Calls Beyoncé a monkey video:

12 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m weak!!! Doja didn’t release a statement until say so started getting pulled from radio, now she’s released a SECOND!!! This girl is desperate and canceled. Girl please!!!

And yet if she said nothing at all people wouldn't be happy with that either. No matter what, you people will never be satisfied. Get a grip, internet.