Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#DojaCatIsOverParty currently trending on Twitter, Update: Doja Cat responds

Recommended Posts

Why are female rappers always homophobic? So ******* over it. :tiffeyeroll:


#BlackLivesMatter 

Share this post


Link to post

I MF’ING TOLD YOU ALL! I feel so vindicated!!!! And this isn’t even the worst of it. ALL of LA knows how terrible she is!!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

I MF’ING TOLD YOU ALL! I feel so vindicated!!!! And this isn’t even the worst of it. ALL of LA knows how terrible she is!!

yes you were right all along and should feel vindicated :mhm:

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What's Incel and Tinychat for. :imacat:

what's a doja cat? :imacat:


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post

You know I just want an unproblematic main pop girl who puts out bops. Why is that so hard to find? :kidcries:

  • Love +1 2
  • Haha +1 2
  • Like +1 1

She must not like to drink, cuz if I was her, I would sip on you all day 😉🍹

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

what's a doja cat? :imacat:

The use of the cat emote is flawless. :imacat:

  • Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 3

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, AmorProhibido said:

You know I just want an unproblematic main pop girl who puts out bops. Why is that so hard to find? :kidcries:

i feel your pain :decisions: i feel like they went extinct in 2010

ugh i feel like stars used to be so much nicer, like Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne, Britney, Janet Jackson, Celine Dion,

maybe it's just cause now everyone is followed by a huge internet trail, but i don't think that's an excuse

  • Love +1 1
  • Like +1 3

Share this post


Link to post

Yikes, I bopped my azz to "Hot Pink" in its entirety today. She's so refreshing personality-wise too. Such a shame. Ugh... :gloriascary:


💖 you make me feel special 💖

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i feel your pain :decisions: i feel like they went extinct in 2010

ugh i feel like stars used to be so much nicer, like Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne, Britney, Janet Jackson, Celine Dion,

maybe it's just cause now everyone is followed by a huge internet trail, but i don't think that's an excuse

I agree. Not to be attention seeking and I feel like I've mentioned my age enough, but I just graduated high school and I know better than to post things that'll make me look bad in the future or paint me in a negative light. It's insane that for some reason, these girls don't. :lessons: Like were you never taught that everything you post on the internet follows you and will most likely come back to bite you? It's just mind boggling. 


She must not like to drink, cuz if I was her, I would sip on you all day 😉🍹

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, AmorProhibido said:

I agree. Not to be attention seeking and I feel like I've mentioned my age enough, but I just graduated high school and I know better than to post things that'll make me look bad in the future or paint me in a negative light. It's insane that for some reason, these girls don't. :lessons: Like were you never taught that everything you post on the internet follows you and will most likely come back to bite you? It's just mind boggling. 

this!!!! i'm 21 and it's crazy how people in this generation don't understand that their internet history will follow them forever

people in this generation are posting problematic TikToks too which is even worse cause at least with tweets you can claim they're photoshopped :yaknow: smh

i feel like the internet is gonna ruin so many future careers

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Is this for real? :ohwut:

My god, does no one have a PR team anymore? You’re meant to get rid of this stuff before you make it big. This keeps happening and these new flops learn nothing :clownery:

Some of this stuff appears to be semi-recent tho?? :clownery: 

Mess


💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

You know I just want an unproblematic main pop girl who puts out bops. Why is that so hard to find? :kidcries:

Stream Rain On Me :gagasmile:

  • Love +1 2
  • Like +1 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Some of this stuff appears to be semi-recent tho?? :clownery: 

Mess

Remember how shocked you were when I told you she was evil Jordan?!

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

it's crazy how artists like Britney and Mariah have gone decades without scandals like this, and new artists can't go even a few years without getting cancelled. 

just goes to show how people like Britney and Mariah are genuinely good people I guess, at the end of the day a PR team can't save you if you're a terrible person at heart

Just goes to show that both Britney abd Mariah didn't have Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr or 4chan back then :yaknow: I don't mean to say that they'd done something like this otherwise (I could imagine other people doing it tho, but who knows, seems like a lot of people were homophobic and ignorant back in the day) but you can't deny that popstars wouldn't be that exposed nowadays if they hadn't had all their social medias that they didn't figure to clean up before rising to fame.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

Stream Rain On Me :gagasmile:

I said main pop girl:gagasmile:

Spoiler

And just to clarify, I'm kidding! I love both Gaga and Ari and Rain On Me is a bop. :hugs: But I know I'll get downvoted anyways. :tear:

 

  • Love +1 2
  • Haha +1 3

She must not like to drink, cuz if I was her, I would sip on you all day 😉🍹

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i think you have a point, but someone who I think has been successfully cancelled in the Trump era is Camila Cabello, I really feel like no one checks for her anymore and her brand has been permanently tainted, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with Doja

Camila cancelled guess again. Romance went platinum and My oh My went top ten in the US. And is huge on AC radio formats. She wasn't canceled at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Indemik said:

Just goes to show that both Britney abd Mariah didn't have Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr or 4chan back then :yaknow: I don't mean to say that they'd done something like this otherwise but you can't deny that popstars wouldn't be that exposed nowadays if they hadn't had all their social medias that they didn't figure to clean up before rising to fame.

this is true but at the same time they were also famous in the 90s and 00s before cancel culture was a thing and people were a lot more ignorant about racism and homophobia, yet still never were caught saying anything problematic

with how much our society has become educated it's crazy that this day in age these new stars don't know better

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...