Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do we feel about Lynne and “Through the Storm”?

It’s a messy book. She says she wrote it as a letter to her kids as if she couldn’t just do it privately. 

I read it when I was in highschool. Their lives were a soap opera. Bryan had a medical emergency as a child and had to be airlifted to a hospital, she ran over a kid while rushing her brother to a hospital, she took a shotgun and shot a cooler full of booze that Jamie brought to a cookout, Jamie-Lynne getting pregnant as a teen, and then Britney's breakdown. It's a pretty good read if you like drama... Their lives are crey.

5 hours ago, brycetippe said:

I read it when I was in highschool. Their lives were a soap opera. Bryan had a medical emergency as a child and had to be airlifted to a hospital, she ran over a kid while rushing her brother to a hospital, she took a shotgun and shot a cooler full of booze that Jamie brought to a cookout, Jamie-Lynne getting pregnant as a teen, and then Britney's breakdown. It's a pretty good read if you like drama... Their lives are crey.

This could easily be a blockbuster movie or Netflix show...

(and I don’t mean Britney ever after...)

• Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 1

9 hours ago, brycetippe said:

She shot his booze? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 5/25/2020 at 6:19 AM, OnlyFacts said:

She shot his booze? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That she did. They are very southern. 😂