Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tour FBF: What U See (Is What U Get)

3 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

It should have been a single, Can't Make You Love Me too!

agreed, this is one of her albums where 90% of the tracks could have been singles. Can't Make You Love Me screams single material.

I love both the performance & the track!

OIDIA is often overlooked on how good it is. There’s at least 3 more upbeat songs that could’ve been singles (3,6 & 10) And Where Are You Now is another great ballad!

But out of all of these I think What You See Is What U Get would’ve been the best choice for another single treatment 

Such a great song & performance. What U See & Don’t Go Knockin’ On My Door are such great tracks, and their performances do them justice. 

I love this idea! :clap:

Such a good song! I don’t think Oops is given enough credit for the pop masterpiece that it is. Britney performances are still unmatched. Pole-ney was in full effect :bop:

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

This was always a standout for me from the Oops album.  Probably my favorite.  At least my favorite non-released.  It definitely should’ve been a single.  Also, I honestly wish she had re-recorded it and performed it later in her career.  Some of the lyrics are along the lines of ‘Piece of Me’ and would’ve been a nice eff you to some people and the media.

:bparty:

My girl being a feminist in this era and feminists criticizing her performance on MTV 00.

Aww Knighty. You're starting your own show. :makeitrain:

🦄 💛🧡💜

First of all this is a great idea, love it and I am already looking forward to next Friday.

What U See (Is What U Get)  should have been a single, it is such a good song and one of my favorite performances from the tour. 

“hey what’s up, this is Brit and I am not in right now so do you thaaang  “beeeep” heheheh I’m jk”. 

I have always wanted my voicemail to be like that. 

1 hour ago, Theonetheonly said:

Love this song dance dancing GIF

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

I love both the performance & the track!

OIDIA is often overlooked on how good it is. There’s at least 3 more upbeat songs that could’ve been singles (3,6 & 10) And Where Are You Now is another great ballad!

But out of all of these I think What You See Is What U Get would’ve been the best choice for another single treatment 

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

Such a great song & performance. What U See & Don’t Go Knockin’ On My Door are such great tracks, and their performances do them justice. 

1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I love this idea! :clap:

Such a good song! I don’t think Oops is given enough credit for the pop masterpiece that it is. Britney performances are still unmatched. Pole-ney was in full effect :bop:

1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

This was always a standout for me from the Oops album.  Probably my favorite.  At least my favorite non-released.  It definitely should’ve been a single.  Also, I honestly wish she had re-recorded it and performed it later in her career.  Some of the lyrics are along the lines of ‘Piece of Me’ and would’ve been a nice eff you to some people and the media.

:bparty:

13 minutes ago, DavidURuiz said:

This song is so good and this performance screams S T A R.

2 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

First of all this is a great idea, love it and I am already looking forward to next Friday.

What U See (Is What U Get)  should have been a single, it is such a good song and one of my favorite performances from the tour. 

“hey what’s up, this is Brit and I am not in right now so do you thaaang  “beeeep” heheheh I’m jk”. 

I have always wanted my voicemail to be like that. 

r8WBPK.gif

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Aww Knighty. You're starting your own show. :makeitrain:

thought about throwback Thursday but today is Friday :orangu:

Should’ve been a single! And “don’t go knocking on my door”! BOPS ON BOPS ON BOPS!

7 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

thought about throwback Thursday but today is Friday

Friday is a good day for a weekly show. You should call it Friday Knight Lightsezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Spoiler

rimshot GIF

🦄 💛🧡💜

22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Friday is a good day for a weekly show. You should call it Friday Knight Lightsezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Hide contents

rimshot GIF

oh I like that! I'm stealing it

Friday Knight (Kill The) Lights

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

oh I like that! I'm stealing it

Oh yeah Knighty. You can take it. :barbie:

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

Friday Knight (Kill The) Lights

That's actually good. :omg:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Amazing, I wonder do she ever go back & watch her old live videos. I feel she would absolutely get inspired by herself, she was fearless & just joy to see during these times 

• Love 1
  • Like 1