Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This Day in Pop: Britney Spears receives Millennium Award at the 2016 BBMA. Performs medley (May 22)

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Pink carpet

c7b13f0f64b07df195ae8bb47370e6a2.jpg  britneyspears---a.jpg

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Press Room

britney-spears-family-shows-support-bill  britney-spears-at-2016-billboard-music-a

d6576c10ed1f19c3e77637971dba28f2.jpg 7hxG3yNjxARTTpdOxx945R4j-afe6foxZUxoAtr4

The beauty, the elegance, the grace! :yasqueen:

7hxG3yNjxARTTpdOxx945R4j-afe6foxZUxoAtr4

35 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I don’t care what anyone says, I loved her performance that night.  That smile at the end though.  ♥️
breathe-2.gif?w=700

Billboard+Music+Awards+2016+Britney.gif

14mkpv.gif

at first she was so nervous, I could almost feel it myself, but from Womanizer onward she was on fire :donewithit:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

at first she was so nervous, I could almost feel it myself, but from Womanizer onward she was on fire :donewithit:

Agreed.  And rightfully so.  This was a big performance for her.  I know it was basically her Vegas show, but this was in front of her peers and other celebrities.  She started feeling herself, though, and it was all uphill from there. :bparty:

• Love +1 1
  • Like +1 4

I cannot believe this was 4 years ago. Even then I saw “Britney” make an appearance. 2016 was such a good year for her. She looked and seemed to have been mentally stable/healthy. To think this is going to be seen in 6 more years and it’ll have been 10 years since we last saw a glimpse of primeney. I genuinely don’t think we will ever get to say that ever again. 

• Love +1 7
  • Like +1 1

Hi Exhale!

If you would be so kind as to also leave a comment on the actual calendar entry that @PokemonSpears created. I'd really appreciate it. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Her best 2010s live performance. :barbie:

• Love +1 4
  • Like +1 1

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

She was so beautiful that night! I loved this performance.
Indeed, you can see she was nervous, and she did her best to add energy in the performance. Even if it was not as good as the old performances, I havn't seen her like this since a long time, and I was so happy for her.
And this outfit...she looked like a goddess :tysm:

• Love +1 2
  • Like +1 1

This made me whole life!!! She looked like a doll and danced like and ANGEL! i heard she was supposed to premiere MAKE ME which would lead into the stories of GLORY behind the scene "difficulties" 

Iconic! The glory era should’ve started when this happened...but leave it to her team to F it up

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I watched this with my entire family, and I remember my uncle saying like "maybe she was nervous, because when you sing live and the acoustic of the place isn't the right one, they can't hear themselves" and I don't know what other theories he had lol and I was like, yup, that must be it :urite:

tenor.gif

• Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 3
  • Like +1 1

I've watched this performance so many times, even recently, so when I saw this thread I was like ok cool but I'm not watching it again. Fast forward to now and I just watched it three more times lol :awkblink:

• Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 2
  • Like +1 1

This night for me was particularly a proud moment being a Britney Stan. 
The outfits, her energy, her stage presence, her beauty.
She was shining! Absolutely stunning. 

This performance is what I showed friends when I’d be asked so what’s Britney up to? She’s quiet lately. 
Boom b e t chhhhh!  

Now days it’s omg have you seen her IG post? O M G what’s happened to her? 

Thanks for the reminder of the gift that was, 2016. ❤️

• Love +1 4
  • Like +1 3

I always thought gimme more the revamp version should’ve been in this and in an ideal world they didn’t change break the ice and it was in this performance too. 

• Love +1 1
  • Like +1 1