Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This Day in Pop: Britney Spears performs "S&M" with Rihanna and "Till the World Ends" with Nicki Minaj at the 2011 BBMA (May 22)

35 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Hated everything about this night, it was definitely cringe worthy 😩 I wish 15ney could have done these performances. This wasn’t a good time for her 

don’t downvote for being honest 🤦🏽‍♂️

honesty is the best policy !

I gave her props for pushing thru cuz her promo performances were dreadful. I could feel her nerves but she had riri n nicki's energy to bounce off of. Sis had hits then. :crying4:

Plus this gif was born:

source.gif

if they planned this ahead, Britney could've performed HIAM or TTWE, or even a mashup on her own. Those songs, and the era really deserved it 

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

hmm I think that S&M performance was enough for one night.. had a better concept tbh. 

Always thought it was weird how she didn't get her own performance that night. 

the TTWE rehearsal is fun, the funny face she does at the end haha

I liked both of it but I always wished she would have been on stage longer ! 

I remember I was so excited to see her performing and then I saw the performances and she looked so scared and detached ..... Poor Brit ...:pensiveney: 

I didn’t realise these performances were so disliked. 
I like the S&M performance. It was fun and she looked like she was having fun. 

TTWE is average though. Kinda looks like Brit was on her way out but they asked her to quickly get on stage with Nicki before she left. The outfit and face kinda says “but I was just leaving” :walkonby:

• Haha +1 1
  • Like +1 1