Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Myah Marie clarifies after AMA with Exhale: It IS Britney singing the Unbroken demo

Recommended Posts

ffunbroken.png.f422c1b3ce3ed92b3ad1f64ff0e14be8.pngMyah said she wished Britney recorded it!!!

UPDATE!!!!!

I asked Myah if she was the only vocalist on Unbroken. She confirms she was the backing vocalist on the song but Britney is doing main vocals! Queen!

99000281_245121606590391_260859468697305

 

 

 

  • Love +1 5
  • Like +1 1

Share this post


Link to post

Like I said in the AMA thread, I had forgotten all about the song so I listened to it and remembered I'd actually heard it before and realized why I forgot about it. 

The song does not sound like Britney — not even with autotune. Some of it sounds like her but mostly, it just sounds like a demo singer.

Share this post


Link to post

I used to think it was Britney but now I do see how it's not her

Share this post


Link to post

Ddd that’s funny, I relistened to it the other day and thought it didn’t sound like her in some parts. Although I was pretty certain it was still her, unlike Vertigo. 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ddd that’s funny, I relistened to it the other day and thought it didn’t sound like her in some parts. Although I was pretty certain it was still her, unlike Vertigo. 

I remember posting about Unbroken a short while after it leaked that I was suspicious it was Myah but everyone on here *insisted* it was Britney.

 

im SHOCKED

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It's both of them....Britney didn't finish it, Myah's demo vocals fill in the gaps

I remember the person who leaked Vertigo said the same thing about Vertigo. We should ask Myah if this is the Unbroken song she meant

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I remember the person who leaked Vertigo said the same thing about Vertigo. We should ask Myah if this is the Unbroken song she meant

Myah did DEMO VOCALS before Britney heard it...she's not in the loop she doesn't know if Britney laid her vocals on it (which she did)

Share this post


Link to post

I relistened to the song and it’s the chorus which doesn’t really sound like her. But it sounds like Britney singing especially in the first verse.

  • Love +1 2
  • Like +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Isla said:

I relistened to the song and it’s the chorus which doesn’t really sound like her. But it sounds like Britney singing especially in the first verse.

MTE! Myah has a distinct voice just like Britney. There are definite parts where I hear a voice that’s sounds like Brit with a lot of manipulation, but the whole recording is kinda fuzzy. I still hear Britney tho

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

The song does not sound like Britney — not even with autotune. Some of it sounds like her but mostly, it just sounds like a demo singer.

:well: This

Does not sound like Britney to me at all :teigen:

  • Love +1 1
  • Like +1 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Share this post


Link to post

Unbroken sounds more like Britney than Phonography tbh

Share this post


Link to post

It sounds like britney and the background singer is NOT myah. It's one of the writer. 

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It's both of them....Britney didn't finish it, Myah's demo vocals fill in the gaps

Same thing happened with the Follow My Fingers demo with Nicole's vocals that was floating around awhile back

Also Vertigo was both Nicole & Kasia Livingston, right? I remember people claiming that it was Ina Wroldsen on the second verse but I don't think it was her

Share this post


Link to post

People like to drag Myah all the time but truth is they have been using background vocalist to enhance her songs from years dating back as far as her first album except back then it was either Nana Hedin or Emma Holmgren

I wonder how many people to this day don't even know she doesn't sing the bridge on Dangerous :britdrown:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...