Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Christina Aguilera talks new music: I'm finding deeper inspiration through this time to create

Christina Aguilera opens up about working on new music during quarantine nation. :clicktina:

She says she's doing a lot of experimenting as she explores her home-studio. X found some extra inspo by playing her Rhodes piano. Balladtina is coming! 

TBH, I want some more bops. I'm a little nervous artists are going to begin releasing an avalanche of sad songs about the pandemic once things loosen up. Like, I don't want to relive this with my faves. Just gimme the bangers :blast:

Thoughts?! Are you excited for Xtina's new tunes? 

x.jpg.d670a8d56ef31760ab0aec757f2bcc4e.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Honestly, not to be a ****, but does she even have a big fanbase anymore? I'm sure she has some fans, but she's been consistency putting out bad music for over a decade now that nobody cares about. It seems to get worse and worse. 

i hope she means deeper into some unreleased material hard drives.....give us the keeps gettin better tracks with linda + bionic unreleased you hussy 

On 5/21/2020 at 8:29 PM, Brat said:

6 more years? :whiteladydance:

As much as this made me laugh, I think it's gonna be for real. :jeanluc:

Tbh liberation wasn't that fantastic but there were some bops, I loved Accelerate & Unless It's With You :)

23 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

Honestly, not to be a ****, but does she even have a big fanbase anymore? I'm sure she has some fans, but she's been consistency putting out bad music for over a decade now that nobody cares about. It seems to get worse and worse. 

I don't know, but wasn't her last tour sort of successful???

I hope she does not take another big break and keeps releasing albums because I did love Liberation and I've always enjoyed her music so I want her to stay as active as possible! She doesn't need to top the charts anymore, she already has a legacy and I'm sure her businesses are enough to fulfill whatever financial expectations she has so she can just enjoy her passion and most importantly make her fans enjoy her craft :chrissy:

Can she just go back to making pop music, like commercial pop, and be unapologetic about it. :barbie:

None of this "artsy fartsy", "i'm an artist" music that no one cares about. I'd rather she pull a Chromatica and collaborate with big artists and be called a "sell out" than to have another Liberation. Imagine how tired I am. :imacat:

• Love +1 4
  • Haha +1 1

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

A candle ? So she's going to copy Britney's iconic gym fire ? 

You'll see, in two weeks she'll make a video "sorry guys, I burned my piano down, album delayed". :decisions:

• Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 4

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Can she just go back to making pop music, like commercial pop, and be unapologetic about it. :barbie:

None of this "artsy fartsy", "i'm an artist" music that no one cares about. I'd rather she pull a Chromatica and collaborate with big artists and be called a "sell out" than to have another Liberation. Imagine how tired I am. :imacat:

I think accelerate and deserve were a really good example of commercial pop mixed with artsy fartsy. It worked for her! Wouldn't mind another Dirrty tho :jl:

9 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I think accelerate and deserve were a really good example of commercial pop mixed with artsy fartsy. It worked for her! Wouldn't mind another Dirrty tho

We had Dirrty 2.0 with Still Dirrty so it would be Dirrty 3.0 now, and another Your Body and Not Myself Tonight:barbie:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄