Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cute candids of Brit + her brother (Jan 2016)

She looks so good here and so happy with her sexy brother and cute niece :) .  I wonder if she gets to see him as much as she used to. I feel like he was more present before.

• Love +1 6
  • Like +1 1

23 minutes ago, jennyj said:

She looks so good here and so happy with her sexy brother and cute niece :) .  I wonder if she gets to see him as much as she used to. I feel like he was more present before.

21 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I only get good vibes when she hangs out with him and her niece.

I wish she announced an official hiatus at the end of the first residency in 2017 so she could have just spent time with her kids, like this.

It would have prevented the "Free Britney" situation and perhaps eliminate the chance of her losing more custodial time.

But maybe that's the point,  the botched Domination announcement (and POM Tour) illustrated the problem with the conservatorship.

I swear we have the same feed.

Every time you post something from Insta I will have just seen it myself. :orly:

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

I wish she announced an official hiatus at the end of the first residency in 2017 so she could have just spent time with her kids, like this.

It would have prevented the "Free Britney" situation and perhaps eliminate the chance of her losing more custodial time.

But maybe that's the point,  the botched Domination announcement (and POM Tour) illustrated the problem with the conservatorship.

Because Lou needs the funds to rip homes from defenseless seniors. It cost money to put old people into a conservatorship. :bedtime:

1 hour ago, BritneySpurs said:

Bryan looks like he has a hot body. Daddy af.

I think this is the latest pic I've seen of him (on Fey's instagram from Feb 2020)... anyone seen more recent ones?

botoxney... we love to see it. amazing how much better she looks when she does her forehead.

she is always comfy around him, it just shows :makeitrain:

Her 2016 ressurgence was when he was around, lexie used be at the show almost every night as well. I guess he is pretty much like Britney, a good person. Otherwise she wouldnt look so at ease with her big bro :)  Different from Mr Jelly Colon I might say :sipnstare:

Lol I knew the pic was gonna be from that IG account. I follow them too. :riha:

This ig is my fav I was noticing it yesterday HOW HAPPY she was in 2015 and 2016!

my heart was like crying with so much love. She was really happy and you can tell that looking those pictures, she was so happy and cool with herself when her brother was around.

4 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Her 2016 ressurgence was when he was around, lexie used be at the show almost every night as well. I guess he is pretty much like Britney, a good person. Otherwise she wouldnt look so at ease with her big bro :)  Different from Mr Jelly Colon I might say :sipnstare:

I think so too! She usually looks happy around all her family tbh, but she especially looks comfortable around him and I guess her mama too.  I think Jamie Lou is more of Papa Spear's baby lol.

5 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I mean they were roomies in New York, surely she’s cool with him that much to live together. 
@6:00

btw what happened to that apartment? :juggingu:
Also he had a cat name Lou? This family:jl:

• Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 3

3 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

They look exactly alike! It'd almost as if what Britney would look like as if she was male!

Really? I think they dont look a like at all. Jamie Lynn en Bryan do look a like, they both have the same looks as their father. 

Britney doesnt look like her father at all. 

3 hours ago, Needleney said:

Really? I think they dont look a like at all. Jamie Lynn en Bryan do look a like, they both have the same looks as their father. 

Britney doesnt look like her father at all. 

When I saw Jamie face to face at one of her Pom show I was shocked at how he looks like Britney in person

He looks like a ugly azs old man version of her, but way more than what you can see in pictures