Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Madonna: Get Together vs Girl Gone Wild

I know I’m 8 years late, but has anyone else noticed the similarities between Madonna’s Get Together and Girl Gone Wild? It almost seems like she sampled Get Together in GGW. Pretty cool imo. :madance:

91040F6A-98AD-48D8-A120-A9EA6ADF87BB.jpeg

#BlackLivesMatter 

Girl Gone Wild :barbie:

I mean, the intro alone. 

Oh, my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee. And I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pain of hell. But most of all because I love Thee, and I want so badly to be good. :letitburn:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, the intro alone. 

Oh, my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee. And I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pain of hell. But most of all because I love Thee, and I want so badly to be good. :letitburn:

It’s too good :sobbing:

#BlackLivesMatter 

GGW I’m all the way. One of my favorite Madonna songs. @JordanMiller , I still want so badly to use the JL emote, but the gifs and emotes still aren’t working, sir  

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

GGW I’m all the way. One of my favorite Madonna songs. @JordanMiller , I still want so badly to use the JL emote, but the gifs and emotes still aren’t working, sir  

Wait what. I've been seeing this from you for awhile now and I thought it maybe a server cache thing since we're fixing things lately with site speed and stuff. So you still can't use it? :idkney:

I'll send you a private message. :barbie:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Wait what. I've been seeing this from you for awhile now and I thought it maybe a server cache thing since we're fixing things lately with site speed and stuff. So you still can't use it? :idkney:

I'll send you a private message. :barbie:

Nope. Still can’t use it. And another user said the same thing

Nope. Still can’t use it. And another user said the same thing

I sent you a message already. :barbie:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

12 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, the intro alone. 

I perfer hearing this in Act of Contrition. :mhm: It's not an exact match, but still uses the same prayer. Plus, Like a Prayer backwards with a new Prince guitar solo is just :scalped:

Also, I like Get Together just a bit more. Sounds more melodic to me. :whiteladydance:

She must not like to drink, cuz if I was her, I would sip on you all day 😉🍹

I sent you a message already. :barbie:

☹️ I don’t have a message from you

1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

Also, I like Get Together just a bit more. Sounds more melodic to me. 

You don't strike me as a h0e, so i totally understand if you prefer GT. :idkney:

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

☹️ I don’t have a message from you

:deadbanana: via chat? IM? No?

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

:deadbanana: via chat? IM? No?

I haven’t received a notification. And don’t see anything in my inbox. ☹️ My whole account is f’ed it seems. In my Rihanna voice “SOS please”

I used to love "Girl Gone Wild", but for some reason I find it really boring these days. :gagacrash:

💖 you make me feel special 💖

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t know ha. And that’s not shade I’ve just never listened to it :clicktina:

have you never listened to MDNA :cackling:

Just now, reecejwilson said:

have you never listened to MDNA :cackling:

I haven’t listened to Madonna in 8 years :clicktina: and I’ve never listened to that album in full. I’m not a Madonna stan and only a fan of the singles I’ve heard. I’ll never claim I’m a Madonna expert though :clicktina:

• Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻