Do you guys like "Outta This World"?

Ok so after my platinum thread 

i was thinking of another song that i felt meh about meaning i don't find it good nor bad and this one came up and it's from blackout so verrrryy controversial 

anyways drop ur opinions on outta this world down below 

do u guys like it? i've never seen it on ppl's top 5 of blackout so :angietea:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

I actually like this song more than Heaven On Earth.

really??????? :nydisgust:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

I feel like a flop fan for not loving this song

Same but it had to be said

• Love 1

Yeah it's cute for a bonus track. I'm glad it wasn't on an album.

• Love 1

Probably a top 10 Britney track for me! This is the kind of music that Britney does best. Smooth, melodic mid-tempos complement Britney's voice so well. I place Outta This World in the same category as songs like Invitation and Don't Hang Up. Slices of dream pop-like heaven!

• Love 6

It’s in my top 5 Britney tracks of all time! I love the vocals on it & to me it is the closest record to R&B from her. It’s not no surprise I’m African American & all my African American friends who are really into R&B (so am I :gimmemoar:) really love this song & think she could do good in that genre. 

• Love 4

Wow! Was expecting 50/50 but there's more ppl that like it. Well good if u like it i guess

• Exhale+

It’s actually a lovely track. It feels like orange and yellow cotton candy and smoother in the blackout album. Definitely one of my favs and wish it made the official tracklist.

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: