Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you guys hear Myah in Circus?

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

You're a content creator?! 

I am noob now, because i succ  :imacat:

Edit: Curator .. I seem to not read either :imacat:

:orangu: - how are you a noob? You've been here for ages

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/22/2020 at 3:18 AM, Dark.Knight said:

:orangu: - how are you a noob? You've been here for ages

Because I lost my Super Admin status :imacat:
Jk I quit
Jokes aside, how are you been during this pandemic? 

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

You were being pretty positive on Exhale for a while, what happened? Can you put me in touch with that Easy please? 

I am positive 90% of the time. Except when members come for me without a reason. Plus as I have said I don't really like the vibe and censorship of exhale atm. 

Share this post


Link to post

WHAT IS GOING ON?!source.gif

I didn't know this was happening while I was talking to @EasyThere outside of Exhale. Please stop you guys. I love you all. I can't with this. Love love love. 💛

Sorry Knighty @Dark.Knight and @JordanMiller 


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

WHAT IS GOING ON?!source.gif

I didn't know this was happening while I was talking to @EasyThere outside of Exhale. Please stop you guys. I love you all. I can't with this. Love love love. 💛

Sorry Knighty @Dark.Knight and @JordanMiller 

Love you 2 🧡🧡

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Louis_j said:

There's nothing rude about that lmao just stating facts

It's sad that so many Britney "fans" can't even recognize her voice..

:gtfo:

1. well voice in the track you post and in the circus album are different.

2. Being a  Britney fan  doesn't  require aural skills/Functional pitch recognition as far as I know.. But being a fan requires to be loyal /respectful and not a spread/claim such things.. and yeah it is rude..

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

You gotta find a dictionary to learn what "rude" means.

Ironically that's what you're being to the OP and it appears that you're the one overreacting to a simple observation.

"Rude describes a type of behavior that isn't appropriate and usually isn't very nice, either — like yelling "You stink!" at a children's talent show." -  https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/rude   // you might think that I'm dumb enough not to know the words I use but I see the reference of it and explained up above ..

I just don't like when people claim things that they don't really know and the things are bad - it's not a good behavior from a fan. .:jtum:

p.s. lets just choose happiness  :bparty:

  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

:gtfo:

1. well voice in the track you post and in the circus album are different.

2. Being a  Britney fan  doesn't  require aural skills/Functional pitch recognition as far as I know.. But being a fan requires to be loyal /respectful and not a spread/claim such things.. and yeah it is rude..

"Rude describes a type of behavior that isn't appropriate and usually isn't very nice, either — like yelling "You stink!" at a children's talent show." -  https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/rude   // you might think that I'm dumb enough not to know the words I use but I see the reference of it and explained up above ..

I just don't like when people claim things that they don't really know and the things are bad - it's not a good behavior from a fan. .:jtum:

p.s. lets just choose happiness  :bparty:

rude

[ rood ]SHOW IPA

adjective,  rud·er, rud·est.

discourteous or impolite, especially in a deliberate way

 

The OP was not rude at all, just posted an observation on a topic that is not new to any of us here. They, in any way, did not show any bad behavior towards Britney or anyone on the thread. Just because you feel defensive about a topic doesn't make it rude to talk about it. No one needs to be a musician but there are tracks that you can tell who sings what, if you're not sure listen to Britney Jean where it's the most obvious.

Regardless of who sings the song or not, doesn't take away the quality of it, but shows that Myah's been involved for longer than people thought. They both may have similar voices but they have distinctive tones to differentiate who is who. 

You can always say "I disagree" and move on. No need to try to guilt trip people for believing an observation. Following someone doesn't mean being a blind fan who won't question anything. If you think Britney sings it all, then good for you, some of us disagree. That's the joy of this place, it's a democracy.

  • Love 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

:gtfo:

1. well voice in the track you post and in the circus album are different.

2. Being a  Britney fan  doesn't  require aural skills/Functional pitch recognition as far as I know.. But being a fan requires to be loyal /respectful and not a spread/claim such things.. and yeah it is rude..

"Rude describes a type of behavior that isn't appropriate and usually isn't very nice, either — like yelling "You stink!" at a children's talent show." -  https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/rude   // you might think that I'm dumb enough not to know the words I use but I see the reference of it and explained up above ..

I just don't like when people claim things that they don't really know and the things are bad - it's not a good behavior from a fan. .:jtum:

p.s. lets just choose happiness  :bparty:

This drag OMG. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

rude

[ rood ]SHOW IPA

adjective,  rud·er, rud·est.

discourteous or impolite, especially in a deliberate way

 

The OP was not rude at all, just posted an observation on a topic that is not new to any of us here. They, in any way, did not show any bad behavior towards Britney or anyone on the thread. Just because you feel defensive about a topic doesn't make it rude to talk about it. No one needs to be a musician but there are tracks that you can tell who sings what, if you're not sure listen to Britney Jean where it's the most obvious.

Regardless of who sings the song or not, doesn't take away the quality of it, but shows that Myah's been involved for longer than people thought. They both may have similar voices but they have distinctive tones to differentiate who is who. 

You can always say "I disagree" and move on. No need to try to guilt trip people for believing an observation. Following someone doesn't mean being a blind fan who won't question anything. If you think Britney sings it all, then good for you, some of us disagree. That's the joy of this place, it's a democracy.

Why the eff you have to be so nasty towards that member. Idgi

Share this post


Link to post

She’s there, but Britney sings during the whole song. The song is 12 years old at this point, why bring it up? Just enjoy the song, or, if it bothers you that much don’t listen to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

The OP was not rude at all, just posted an observation on a topic that is not new to any of us here. They, in any way, did not show any bad behavior towards Britney or anyone on the thread. Just because you feel defensive about a topic doesn't make it rude to talk about it. No one needs to be a musician but there are tracks that you can tell who sings what, if you're not sure listen to Britney Jean where it's the most obvious.

Regardless of who sings the song or not, doesn't take away the quality of it, but shows that Myah's been involved for longer than people thought. They both may have similar voices but they have distinctive tones to differentiate who is who. 

actually very well said  :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

She’s there, but Britney sings during the whole song. The song is 12 years old at this point, why bring it up? Just enjoy the song, or, if it bothers you that much don’t listen to it. 

maybe he just noticed

its an observation like @Dark.Knight said 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

rude

[ rood ]SHOW IPA

adjective,  rud·er, rud·est.

discourteous or impolite, especially in a deliberate way

 

The OP was not rude at all, just posted an observation on a topic that is not new to any of us here. They, in any way, did not show any bad behavior towards Britney or anyone on the thread. Just because you feel defensive about a topic doesn't make it rude to talk about it. No one needs to be a musician but there are tracks that you can tell who sings what, if you're not sure listen to Britney Jean where it's the most obvious.

Regardless of who sings the song or not, doesn't take away the quality of it, but shows that Myah's been involved for longer than people thought. They both may have similar voices but they have distinctive tones to differentiate who is who. 

You can always say "I disagree" and move on. No need to try to guilt trip people for believing an observation. Following someone doesn't mean being a blind fan who won't question anything. If you think Britney sings it all, then good for you, some of us disagree. That's the joy of this place, it's a democracy.

hm ok I have to do that again : ))

1.  I've already explained what is "rude", explained reference and claiming/blaming someone ans spreading negative on a person (when you are her fan) isn't good .. I'm not your father or smth u can do what ever you want but let me say how I feel.. I don't really understand negativity. -my post wasn't that tough I didn;t say someone was deaf/dumb or other offensive word I just said that it is rude and that's how I see it..  

2. You didn't follow your own advice as I see.. (Cause you don't moved on with just "I disagree" ) 

3. We were talking about circus and why are we talking about BJ or whole discography?  end regardless who sings something that is claimed by other person takes away quality of a person. 

4. "Following someone doesn't mean being a blind fan who won't question anything." - I agree. And i like questions I even was researching illuminaty things lol but I say "rude" to a "fan" who claimed something - the was no question so don't manipulate with things (like circus prechorus/bj album and whole other sings).

p.s. I know what is manipulation : D

5. "That's the joy of this place, it's a democracy." and again - you don't seem to follow things that you say (strangeemoji)..

 

 

p.s. @EasyThere thanks for not letting sharks eat me  <3

britney-sharks.gif

p.s.s. Being a shark isn't offensive world : )))))

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

hm ok I have to do that again : ))

1.  I've already explained what is "rude", explained reference and claiming/blaming someone ans spreading negative on a person (when you are her fan) isn't good .. I'm not your father or smth u can do what ever you want but let me say how I feel.. I don't really understand negativity. -my post wasn't that tough I didn;t say someone was deaf/dumb or other offensive word I just said that it is rude and that's how I see it..  

2. You didn't follow your own advice as I see.. (Cause you don't moved on with just "I disagree" ) 

3. We were talking about circus and why are we talking about BJ or whole discography?  end regardless who sings something that is claimed by other person takes away quality of a person. 

4. "Following someone doesn't mean being a blind fan who won't question anything." - I agree. And i like questions I even was researching illuminaty things lol but I say "rude" to a "fan" who claimed something - the was no question so don't manipulate with things (like circus prechorus/bj album and whole other sings).

p.s. I know what is manipulation : D

5. "That's the joy of this place, it's a democracy." and again - you don't seem to follow things that you say (strangeemoji)..

 

 

p.s. @EasyThere thanks for not letting sharks eat me  <3

britney-sharks.gif

p.s.s. Being a shark isn't offensive world : )))))

I am following what I say, you just want everyone to be in a specific bubble, and if not, they're rude in your head. If you think that Myah singing in Circus takes away Britney's quality then that's your own personal issue. You chose to be offended, only you can move on from that. I'm not here to babysit or cuddle anyone.

Britney Jean will always be the reference because it's when it was the most noticeable, but we know that she also sang in Circus and Femme Fatale. Again, if you feel offended, that is your personal perspective, no one else's. It's not my responsibility to care for your feelings when presenting facts or tangible observations, that's your choice and prerogative (:werk:).

With that said, I'm done with this conversation. Good day.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CashmereCat said:

Because I lost my Super Admin status :imacat:
Jokes aside, how are you been during this pandemic? 

haha well your presence is always appreciated here

All good, working from home fortunately just doing life. Stuff has been reopening here slowly, so I've been driving around sometimes just to get out of my house. What about you?

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I am following what I say, you just want everyone to be in a specific bubble, and if not, they're rude in your head. If you think that Myah singing in Circus takes away Britney's quality then that's your own personal issue. You chose to be offended, only you can move on from that. I'm not here to babysit or cuddle anyone.

Britney Jean will always be the reference because it's when it was the most noticeable, but we know that she also sang in Circus and Femme Fatale. Again, if you feel offended, that is your personal perspective, no one else's. It's not my responsibility to care for your feelings when presenting facts or tangible observations, that's your choice and prerogative (:werk:).

With that said, I'm done with this conversation. Good day.

"I am following what I say, you just want everyone to be in a specific bubble," -----------------------------------   :calculating:  what are you talking about? I don't want everyone to be in that bubble lol.. You don't have to identify personality type  by one post when you are not Psychologist (just tip for living in corona world :d) And I'm not going to explain once again why is rude to blame someone...

"If you think that Myah singing in Circus takes away Britney's quality then that's your own personal issue. "  ---------------------when someone is cheating, lying and doing it for purpose it takes away quality of personality..

"You chose to be offended, only you can move on from that. I'm not here to babysit or cuddle anyone."  ---------------------------  once again I don't understand from what are you talking about..  I don't like cuddles and babysitting.. I didn't even have sexual fantasies on that kind of things lol .

p.s. I never asked you to care my feelings.. can yo quoete where did I do that? My feelings are ok and you can't hurt them or smth so don't be afraid I can bear everything you got tbh : )))

"With that said, I'm done with this conversation. Good day." ------------------------- Have a good day ; )

 

Share this post


Link to post

Let the pass behind focus only on #FREEBRITNEY because if we don't focus would be seen britney as a opening star , presenting her at the hard rocks and House of blues again with a poor production and lypsincing with myah ...

Share this post


Link to post

This must be like finding out Santa and Tooth Fairy arent real. :wonka:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...