Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you guys hear Myah in Circus?

14 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

You gotta find a dictionary to learn what "rude" means.

Ironically that's what you're being to the OP and it appears that you're the one overreacting to a simple observation.

@JordanMiller you wanna build a community yet you have "hired" this rude *** person as part of your team. Make it sense,make it sense  :chrissy:

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

Actually, Myah Marie AND Cathy Dennis are credited as background singers on Circus so it's either of them singing the pre-chorus (there's also a third background singer but it's a guy so it's not him)

If you don't know who Cathy Dennis is 

6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

@JordanMiller you wanna build a community yet you have "hired" this rude *** person as part of your team. Make it sense,make it sense  

Ok babe you have gotta stop this. If you're gonna drag Knighty's inclusion to the team then that would be like coming for me. Cause I picked him. All of them. :imacat:

🦄 💛🧡💜

:cackling:

Bookmark me, Britney fans will be claiming it was Myah singing lead on BOMT a year from now.

You guys have become hyper-paranoid. Thats literally Britney with maybe Myah in the background.

Not everything is Myah just because BJ was lol... :imok:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Ewww at this bs

3d3c73e7c969e69403814161e04a0e92.jpg

• Love 1
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok babe you have gotta stop this. If you're gonna drag Knighty's inclusion to the team then that would be like coming for me. Cause I picked him. All of them. :imacat:

"you're an idiot!"

"no, you're being rude"

"Jordan!! I'm being bullied"

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Great job at picking all of them except that guy. :imacat:

ok can all of you relax

this fan asked a legit question about circus vocals which stems were found

and yall are arguing about idfk what it's not even myah related

and btw this isn't hate on myah herself (SO ITS NOT RUDE; IT WAS A LEGIT QUESTION) but more the engineers and production

we all love britney's voice so it sucks when runs and riffs that we'd love for years are now being assumed to be someone else anyways...

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Great job at picking all of them except that guy. :imacat:

tenor.gif

You're the one who starts antagonizing people for no reason and then makes victim noises when people respond back to it. Just because you don't like the reply doesn't make you a victim. Grow a pair and move on.

19 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

@JordanMiller you wanna build a community yet you have "hired" this rude *** person as part of your team. Make it sense,make it sense  :chrissy:

Interesting way to phrase that. 

@Dark.Knight has been doing an awesome job. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

4 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

If mainpaging ****ty topics is great job, and being rude to members he dislikes is a great job. Then no words :orangu:

2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Bia2rIhCUAAJr-0.jpg:large

5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

tenor.gif

You're the one who starts antagonizing people for no reason and then makes victim noises when people respond back to it. Just because you don't like the reply doesn't make you a victim. Grow a pair and move on.

Nice try.

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

being rude to members he dislikes is a great job. Then no words :orangu:

jacksepticeye GIF

I'm only "rude" to people who are rude first, as a response not an offensive position. If you don't like it, don't start it, simple. Move on - now you're going to my blocked list to stop giving you the attention you crave.

• Love 1
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

jacksepticeye GIF

I'm only "rude" to people who are rude first, as a response not an offensive position. If you don't like it, don't start it, simple. Move on - now you're going to my blocked list to stop giving you the attention you crave.

Says a person with 100k posts that posts millions of ****ty gifs every day like some 2 year old. You are doing an awful job at whatever you do. And that honey is not my fault.

9 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Says a person with 100k posts that posts millions of ****ty gifs every day like some 2 year old. You are doing an awful job at whatever you do. And that honey is not my fault.

You were being pretty positive on Exhale for a while, what happened? Can you put me in touch with that Easy please? 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

21 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

jacksepticeye GIF

You're a content creator?! 

I am noob now, because i succ  :imacat:

Edit: Curator .. I seem to not read either :imacat:

3 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

You were being pretty positive on Exhale for a while, what happened? Can you put me in touch with that Easy please? 

If you need me to make emotes, let me know Jordan.  I got a new computer recently.  I just need to figure out how to work Skype right now lol.

I always felt that the prechorus didnt sound like Britney but I never knew about Myah back then so I just thought they heavily edited her vocals.:fruit: