Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tove Lo coming for your faves with her song of the summer "sadder badder cooler"

17 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I normally love anything Tove Lo releases, but IDKKKKKKK. I'm not feeling this one :tear:

same ! First time I'm not enjoying a new single from Tove Lo ! :weirdmeout:

The song is... meh. :imacat:

Loved Sunshine Kitty, but I feel like the new edition is just for marketing purposes. Only 1 new song.

And the worst part of it is it's shadowed by Rain On Me and Glitter. :didilie:

Repackages are so annoying because they mess with Last.fm, but I loved "Sunshine Kitty", so I'll give this a listen when I'm done listening to "Dedicated: Side B" for the 3rd time today. :lizzie:

💖 you make me feel special 💖

I am a Tove STANNNNN. I’m wearing her shirt as we speak, lol. Don’t loveeeee this but maybe it’ll grow on me.

sunshine kitty is a perfect album, without this, plus bikini ****.

• Love +1 1
  • Like +1 1

LOVE LOVE LOVE TOVE LO!!  
Shifted, Stay Over, Disco ****, True Disaster and CRAVE from her debut are my absolute favs! 
cant wait! She needs more attention. 

• Love +1 2
  • Like +1 1

Not trying to imply anything here, but this MV really reminds me of "Stupid" by Ashnikko:

:typing:

💖 you make me feel special 💖

I’m very hit and miss when it comes to Tove Lo, there are some songs I absolutely love from her and a lot I don’t care for at all! I’m not feeling this one, that one new track that’s I guess a Spotify exclusive sounded really good, but I don’t have Spotify so I could only preview it sadly! 

7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I’m very hit and miss when it comes to Tove Lo, there are some songs I absolutely love from her and a lot I don’t care for at all! I’m not feeling this one, that one new track that’s I guess a Spotify exclusive sounded really good, but I don’t have Spotify so I could only preview it sadly! 

Actually, the song you're talking about, "I'm Coming", was uploaded to YouTube by fans, so you could've listened to it from there! Also, it's part of the newly-released Paw Pritns Edition of Sunshine Kitty. :)

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/sunshine-kitty-paw-prints-edition/1513127968

I mean, it's alright. 

The real bop is when she collabed with Miss Minogue :letitburn: