Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you look forward to most after the pandemic is over?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Barajas said:

Going to the beach and just having a beer lying in the sand while listening to In The Zone in my headphones... :bparty:

that was so specific haha, but it sounds cool

Share this post


Link to post

I honestly miss the beach the most.:brit2016:. I really miss partying the night with my besties :madance:. Friday night drinks:drinky:, and I also miss getting some fresh eggplants from our local farmers market:otears:, apparently the 1s they have in stock now could literally kill you :blast:

Share this post


Link to post
  1. Going to the movies.
  2. Eating out for dinner.
  3. Hanging with my best girl friends.
  4. All of the above in one night.
  5. Choking down my male best friend's long, fat, uncut D IC K.

I'm so ready... :crying4:

  • Love +1 2
  • Haha +1 2

Share this post


Link to post

I hated my photography job but now I miss screaming at kids and being outside baking under a useless tent which would have been now if it weren’t for this pandemic 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/19/2020 at 8:18 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:
  1. Going to the movies.
  2. Eating out for dinner.
  3. Hanging with my best girl friends.
  4. All of the above in one night.
  5. Choking down my male best friend's long, fat, uncut D IC K.

I'm so ready... :crying4:

It never gets weird hooking up with your bestfriend?

Share this post


Link to post

Well, some new Britney music obviously ! 

But on another note I miss so much going out at night lol and dating... idk 

Being able to do things without being 100% cautious... 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Born2Die said:

It never gets weird hooking up with your bestfriend?

It does. :kidcries:


xoxo Roxxy 🦄

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I hated my photography job but now I miss screaming at kids

:omg:

Is this you Puppy ---> :didilie:


xoxo Roxxy 🦄

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Being able to do things without being 100% cautious... 

This is one of the biggest things for me. I'm just so tired of always being paranoid about who I'm interacting with, what I'm touching, if I'm touching my face, etc. I can't even watch a tv show/movie and see a crowd of people without thinking about how easy it'd be for the virus to transmit through them. Not to be melodramatic, but I genuinely wonder if I'll be able to go out clubbing, to concerts, in crowds, etc. again and see the world like I used to instead of how I do now. 


#BlackLivesMatter 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This is one of the biggest things for me. I'm just so tired of always being paranoid about who I'm interacting with, what I'm touching, if I'm touching my face, etc. I can't even watch a tv show/movie and see a crowd of people without thinking about how easy it'd be for the virus to transmit through them. Not to be melodramatic, but I genuinely wonder if I'll be able to go out clubbing, to concerts, in crowds, etc. again and see the world like I used to instead of how I do now. 

Same, I'm so worried about how things will be in the future... :britstare11:

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

:omg:

Is this you Puppy ---> :didilie:

Trying to talk to over overly excited sport players takes a toll on my voice and their whining about how uncomfortable the weather is despite me being there the whole day. Not to mention they just love saying my name and would read my name tag again and again. Omg why are kids so annoying and why am I missing this when I always feel exhausted afterwards :zoomzoom:

you never know what you got till it’s gone :frenchy:

Share this post


Link to post

I wanna do things I’ve never done or things I’ve always wanted to do but said “I’ll do it later” not realizing how things could be easily snatched from you at any given time like now.

 

i literally  wanna try so many diff things now lol

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Born2Die said:

It never gets weird hooking up with your bestfriend?

It was at first, but it's kinda hard to say no when he's pinning you down with no escape and you're high-key attracted to him already. Lord knows I tried.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It was at first, but it's kinda hard to say no when he's pinning you down with no escape and you're high-key attracted to him already. Lord knows I tried.

You dont have feelings for him?

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

You dont have feelings for him?

Oh, 100%. And when I finally get to see him, I'm gonna hug him tight and never let him go. But right now, in this moment, I just want his body.

Share this post


Link to post

I have Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and Mandy Moore tickets. The latter two were postponed but maybe a miracle will happen and the show will go on and I can live my teen pop darling fantasy.

Share this post


Link to post

****. and if y'all say anything other than **** y'all lying on yourselves****. and if y'all say anything other than **** y'all lying on yourselves

Share this post


Link to post

I saw this and I immediately thought of everyone in this thread. :imacat:

Follow my good friend @itsbritneymeme on Instagram! :barbie:

  • Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 1

xoxo Roxxy 🦄

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I saw this and I immediately thought of everyone in this thread. :imacat:

Follow my good friend @itsbritneymeme on Instagram! :barbie:

It seems like everyone has been a horndog lately.

Me trying to figure out what astrological events are causing this: :clicktina::ineedthetruth:


#BlackLivesMatter 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...