Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To those of you who believe Britney writes her own captions...

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

He was completely shutting down the #freebritney movement and literally said there wasn't one ounce of logic to be taken from over a years worth of dialogue about an obvious abuse of human rights. His motive is toxic. Idc if people find my words too harsh or passive-aggressive. :holduplisten: That’s internet culture tbh.

I know certain people wanna be rainbows & unicorns, but those same people enable the conservatorship and are starting to support the conservatorship openly more & more. It’s sad to see. :boredashell:

So far no one in this thread has showed any real evidence of what you guys are arguing. All i've seen is personal put-downs and people yelling over each other. 

14 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Which is why I push for viewing the case from both sides. There's always something to take from either stand. Remaining critical is the key. 

The importance here is to keep the dialogue going and not turn it into distorted rambling and shouting, fighting egos, etc. 

Keep it civil. 

Thank you for trying to keep this debate civil. This is what this is - a debate. No one knows anything once again. 

Just because people yell really loud doesn't mean they're right.

11 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

When I tell you I chortled :tifflmao:

seriously this shill is attempting to discredit an entire movement by throwing around typical “lizard ppl” malarkey. :icant2: For the record,  Britney was the only one to ever bring up lizard people, but that was only after her disastrous blind date set up by Lou Lou Lemonface herself.

This dude should take heed to his own username and call AAA bc he definitely needs some roadside assistance:tiffanynod:

I would love to debate this topic with actual facts and logic. You have so far only yelled at me at went off on tangents into things, i don't understand what your saying most of the time.

But what we know is nothing but evidence that you guys have found to support your theories. It's called Confirmation Bias. That is all that's happening here.

I was referring to lizard people - because there is literally more evidence that the world is run by lizard people than the FreeBritney movement. 

I understand you guys want to believe in something - fine. But all i'm saying is give me real, factual, hard-core evidence to this situation that you guys are claiming is so serious. I don't see it. I have been on this site since ITZ days, and i've read everything about this topic. So far nothing substantial to support any claims. 

I am not against this movement, I just want to see real evidence that it exists. And i care about this because we could be focusing on something positive as fans instead of spreading misleading/false/fake news which we have enough in this world already.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

So far no one in this thread has showed any real evidence of what you guys are arguing. All i've seen is personal put-downs and people yelling over each other. 

Thank you for trying to keep this debate civil. This is what this is - a debate. No one knows anything once again. 

Just because people yell really loud doesn't mean they're right.

I would love to debate this topic with actual facts and logic. You have so far only yelled at me at went off on tangents into things, i don't understand what your saying most of the time.

But what we know is nothing but evidence that you guys have found to support your theories. It's called Confirmation Bias. That is all that's happening here.

I was referring to lizard people - because there is literally more evidence that the world is run by lizard people than the FreeBritney movement. 

I understand you guys want to believe in something - fine. But all i'm saying is give me real, factual, hard-core evidence to this situation that you guys are claiming is so serious. I don't see it. I have been on this site since ITZ days, and i've read everything about this topic. So far nothing substantial to support any claims. 

I am not against this movement, I just want to see real evidence that it exists. And i care about this because we could be focusing on something positive as fans instead of spreading misleading/false/fake news which we have enough in this world already.

Edit: Nevermind. You've explained it very well. Apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I could see why people would think you are against the movement, so could you please clarify what exactly you ask evidence for? Is it for the FreeBritney movement itself or the title of this thread questioning Britney's ownership of her captions on Instagram?

The way I understood it is that you're merely asking for proof for the latter, but people took it as if you're against the movement. I could be wrong, though.

Well, I believe people are using the title of the thread (that she doesn't write her own captions) as proof towards the FreeBritney movement. But that in itself is an opinion. We have literally no clue who writes what. So to use this as evidence that Britney is controlled is foolish. But everyone is always taking these little personal opinions as facts towards a movement that has no actual evidence besides people thinking things like she doesn't write her captions. 

You see? Saying one thing doesn't equal to the other. Correlation does not imply causation.
We cannot deduce the FreeBritney movement based on things we observe (like this thread) and think it correlates with the other. 

I'm looking at this through a scientific/psychological lens. I have a masters in psychology, it's just how i think. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Edit: Nevermind. You've explained it very well. Apologies.

You are a very grounded individual. Thank you for posting in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/19/2020 at 5:51 AM, A.a.A said:

Is everyone here serious? Listen to yourselves, conspiracies, fake posts, shes trapped. This is the talk of crazy people. She isn't Michael Jackson who was *****ed with at birth. 

She's just a popstar that used to be very socially awkward and still is.

Britney has been under guardianship for 12 years and, as a general rule and by law, is not allowed certain things. It is a fact.
-Off the record, they said (her family and her team) that she had bipolarity and, if so, she should be in an LPS conservatorship. (She has a permanent guardianship by law)
- She has no rights (it is a fact by law).
-She is a person with a permanent disability (it is a fact, she cannot work by law, She has been working 12 years).
- She does not have custody of her children (by law, a person under guardianship cannot have custody of her children, her father, and her team has sold that she had a shared percentage of custody of her children, they have also sold that guardianship was essential to get their children back.)
-Her family sold in 2008 that they had a mental problem.
- Andrew Wallet in the press said that she was addicted to alcohol and drugs on the Circus tour.
-It has been isolated since 2008, it is a fact.
-By law, due to her permanent guardianship, she cannot marry, not have consensual sexual relations (she was engaged to Jason and has had in these 12 years, 4 different partners).
- She asked for help in an audio and said that she wanted to end the guardianship and that her father threatened her with her children (it is a fact, it is her voice).
-Andrew Wallet said that the conservatorship was because he was close to bankruptcy (there are legal documents that are a lie).
-Her father has said in a court that she does not normally use her own phone.

A little inconsistent with the laws and this is a fact.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:27 AM, Buffybot said:

"Talk of crazy people" really? 

Britney might not have the exactly same past MJ had but both of them do share some things:

Since the childhood their parents forced them to be stars. The families depended on them to bring the money, they were the real stars, the pressure for a child must be unimaginable. 

Lynne admitted Britney grew up in an abusive home, she said Brit and Bryan saw terrible things when they were kids. Jamie had alcohol problems since always and was violent (and certain things never changes afterall). Michael and his father had the terrible relationship everyone already knows about.

so I'd say yes, Britney and MJ have similarities.

Britney wasn't social awkward.

And yes, I think we're all very serious about Britney situation. We worry about her, we care.

 

Joe Jackson was an ambitious man, with clear ideas, who knew the business very well and who was very professional, a violent and abusive man who even turned his son into one.

James Spears is a drunk, violent, and ignorant man who failed in all his jobs due to his addictions.
A redneck man who lived in a toxic environment.

Michael was forced into this business but he loved this profession to certain limits.

For Britney, the industry was an escape route, until she came across bad people.

Both have wanted to withdraw from this industry.
Michael couldn't because he was bankrupt and Britney cannot for the conservatorship and the reason is money.

I am almost certain that the two have suffered domestic abuse from their parents and two mothers who have closed their eyes.

Britney's situation is very dangerous and serious.

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

It seems as if Lou's minions are taking over this website, slowly but surely.:jl:

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/20/2020 at 7:04 AM, Prime said:

I'm of the opinion that Britney is in full control of her instagram. There is not any evidence to prove this one way or the other, but I'm convinced that its her. Her other socials are a different story imo. Particularly twitter, where I could easily see someone from her team just copying her instagram captions and uploading it to twitter while also posting the clearly sponsored tweets that appear on her account. 

Britneys instagram over the last year is a more raw and vulnerable version than we saw previously. It's clear to me that though still insecure, she's becoming more comfortable expressing her insecurities and isn't afraid to show them through her posts. Though I admit that it can be a bit odd at times, I enjoy this version of Britney. 

I'd rather see the real vulnerable side of her over the processed and perfect version she has always been forced to portray in the media. 

The "Me Time " post wasn't hers though.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Catalin said:

It seems as if Lou's minions are taking over this website, slowly but surely.:jl:

Here we go. 

I feel like if one questions the slightest bit something about Britney at the moment, one gets labeled "Lou's minion". This is absurd.

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Louis_j said:

I grew up with an abusive alcoholic father too and I also saw some terrible things during my childhood. It happens a lot sadly.

MJ's situation was force. He was beaten up, pressured to be always the best while Britney was not pressured at all. It was her dream. When she wen't away to do the Mickey Mouse Club, she was on her own. When it ended, she came back to her life for a couple of years, proof that she was not pressured to do anything.

Britney had the weight from her entire family on her shoulders. Jamie was drunk most of the time, failed in every job he tried.

Lynne went with Britney to auditions before B even talks. All kinds of competitions and talent shows. Lynne was basically the typical mother of a child star, but Britney was still very young. Probably Britney did want to sing and dance, be like Madonna and MJ, but she was way too young to have all the responsability of a family.

Britney family struggled so much they were almost living in the car before BOMT exploded, no lights in their house. If Britney career didn't take off, let's think how bad the situation could've been.

We don't know If Britney was beaten up, but Lynne confirmed her husband were violent, then he said sorry and everything was normal again. Their abusive home may not be as intense as the Jacksons, but It did happen.

And after what happened with Sean, i can only imagine what Britney and Bryan's childhood looked like.

These childhood informations came from Lynne herself.

Btw... I'm not attacking you, the thread has the "this vs that" vibe now, I pointed out because u quoted me. Peace lol

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Well, I believe people are using the title of the thread (that she doesn't write her own captions) as proof towards the FreeBritney movement. But that in itself is an opinion. We have literally no clue who writes what. So to use this as evidence that Britney is controlled is foolish. But everyone is always taking these little personal opinions as facts towards a movement that has no actual evidence besides people thinking things like she doesn't write her captions. 

You see? Saying one thing doesn't equal to the other. Correlation does not imply causation.
We cannot deduce the FreeBritney movement based on things we observe (like this thread) and think it correlates with the other. 

I'm looking at this through a scientific/psychological lens. I have a masters in psychology, it's just how i think. 

I see, thank you. Now things are clearer, to me at least. 

 

41 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

You are a very grounded individual. Thank you for posting in this thread.

I aspire to be one. Thanks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Here we go. 

I feel like if one questions the slightest bit something about Britney at the moment, one gets labeled "Lou's minion". This is absurd.

I feel like if one tries to make noise for a possible situation of abuse, one gets labeled  "crazy people". This is also absurd, but it didn't seem to bother you as much.

Share this post


Link to post

For how long are you guys going to ignore this?

D6yerHQUIAAlW7v?format=jpg&name=large

“Conservatee’s business activities have greatly accelerated due to her increased well being and her capacity to be more engaged in furthering her career activities.”

"This conservatorship shoul be viewed more as a hybrid business model."

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I feel like if one tries to make noise for a possible situation of abuse, one gets labeled  "crazy people". This is also absurd, but it didn't seem to bother you as much.

Thanks for mocking me. 

I never said I'm against the movement. In fact, I also think something is wrotten in the state of Denmark. Please, don't pull imaginary arguments that I've never made. 

My arguments were never against the FreeBritney movement. 

6 minutes ago, Catalin said:

For how long are you guys going to ignore this?

D6yerHQUIAAlW7v?format=jpg&name=large

 

Yes, this is bothersome. However, the argument in this thread was about whether she's behind her Instagram posts or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney has been under guardianship for 12 years and, as a general rule and by law, is not allowed certain things. It is a fact.
-Off the record, they said (her family and her team) that she had bipolarity and, if so, she should be in an LPS conservatorship. (She has a permanent guardianship by law)
- She has no rights (it is a fact by law).
-She is a person with a permanent disability (it is a fact, she cannot work by law, She has been working 12 years).
- She does not have custody of her children (by law, a person under guardianship cannot have custody of her children, her father, and her team has sold that she had a shared percentage of custody of her children, they have also sold that guardianship was essential to get their children back.)
-Her family sold in 2008 that they had a mental problem.
- Andrew Wallet in the press said that she was addicted to alcohol and drugs on the Circus tour.
-It has been isolated since 2008, it is a fact.
-By law, due to her permanent guardianship, she cannot marry, not have consensual sexual relations (she was engaged to Jason and has had in these 12 years, 4 different partners).
- She asked for help in an audio and said that she wanted to end the guardianship and that her father threatened her with her children (it is a fact, it is her voice).
-Andrew Wallet said that the conservatorship was because he was close to bankruptcy (there are legal documents that are a lie).
-Her father has said in a court that she does not normally use her own phone.

A little inconsistent with the laws and this is a fact.

 

Britney's situation is very dangerous and serious.

Thank you for your coherent response.

Lets now take the next step scientifically. 

All we know is that she is under conservatorship. That's all, literally that's all. Everything else is either hear-say or interpreted by fans. We actually do not know if she's bipolar - even though that is the common perception around here. We judge her mental state based on behaviours, but we are not doctors. We cannot definitively know. Her not having custody comes straight from the fact that she's under a conservatorship. 

All the other he said, she said, cannot be used as evidence.

22 minutes ago, Catalin said:

For how long are you guys going to ignore this?

D6yerHQUIAAlW7v?format=jpg&name=large

“Conservatee’s business activities have greatly accelerated due to her increased well being and her capacity to be more engaged in furthering her career activities.”

"This conservatorship shoul be viewed more as a hybrid business model."

This right here shows that she's treated like a business. And that makes sense. She is. Every person with substantial money in America is literally a business. 

Everything else is literally implied by us fans. That document doesn't show anything that crazy to suddenly deem this a conspiracy that we must solve.  And from the last line highlighted, it actually says her well-being has gotten better. We don't know what that actually means, but we can interpret it many ways.

16 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Yes, this is bothersome. However, the argument in this thread was about whether she's behind her Instagram posts or not. 

Exactly. We were discussing her instagram posts. I am apologetic for replying to the others and straying off topic. But this adds to the fact people interpret things like her IG posts to fit the narrative of FreeBritney.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Thank you for your coherent response.

Lets now take the next step scientifically. 

All we know is that she is under conservatorship. That's all, literally that's all. Everything else is either hear-say or interpreted by fans. We actually do not know if she's bipolar - even though that is the common perception around here. We judge her mental state based on behaviours, but we are not doctors. We cannot definitively know. Her not having custody comes straight from the fact that she's under a conservatorship. 

All the other he said, she said, cannot be used as evidence.

This right here shows that she's treated like a business. And that makes sense. She is. Every person with substantial money in America is literally a business. 

Everything else is literally implied by us fans. That document doesn't show anything that crazy to suddenly deem this a conspiracy that we must solve.  And from the last line highlighted, it actually says her well-being has gotten better. We don't know what that actually means, but we can interpret it many ways.

Exactly. We were discussing her instagram posts. I am apologetic for replying to the others and straying off topic. But this adds to the fact people interpret things like her IG posts to fit the narrative of FreeBritney.

It is that this is correlative ...If she suffers from bipolar and she has to have an LPS conservatorship.

Catherine Zeta-Jones is diagnosed with bipolarity.
Kanye West is diagnosed with bipolarity
Selena Gomez is diagnosed with bipolarity
Mariah Carey is diagnosed with bipolarity.
Demi Lovato is diagnosed with bipolarity.
They are not in an LPS conservatorship.
They are not in permanent guardianship/conservatorship.

If she has mental problems, her health comes first and her health has never been the first for her team and her father (and don't sell that this happened to keep her busy).A normal and consistent family does not behave like this, the family protects its relative from everything.

A person cares for the person he loves and is supposed to have mental problems ... protect her on a personal level and give her a lot of emotional support, go to a good specialist, treat her insomnia, a good food diet, good personal care, go to therapy, help her with the custody of her children (if they want to help her especially in this matter, never put her in a guardianship because she has neither the rights of those children nor her own).

She is all lucky that if she has a mental illness she can be treated with the best specialists and of course I am sure that no good medical specialist would have the option of guardianship.If she has serious mental problems, she must take care of herself and not work (that does not mean that she is admitted to a one-star psychiatric hospital against her will) and when she is mentally, physically, and spiritually prepared to return to work.

The conservatorship, at the legal and medical levels are for people who have severe schizophrenic problems and cannot manage their fortune.(This is not to protect her fortune and her brand).

 The guardianship, at the legal and medical level, is for seriously ill people, people in a coma, people with dementia and they have a civil disability.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...