Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

This Lockdown Is Killing Me Softly

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Get help,stay positive. Things are gonna be better.

I can say the same for u.

5 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

I can say the same for u.

And I am the one who starts arguments ?

Real mature. Lemme guess you gonna claim I am bullying you ? And then play a victim ?

Just now, EasyThere said:

And I am the one who starts arguments ?

Real mature. Lemme guess you gonna claim I am bullying you ? And then play a victim ?

What are u trying to do ?  :mhmsureny:

3 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

What are u trying to do ?  :mhmsureny:

Just pointing out. How you always stir **** up and than blame me and other members. Even when someone gives you genuine advice.

But you do you boo

Just now, EasyThere said:

Just pointing out. How you always stir **** up and than blame me and other members. Even when someone gives you genuine advice.

But you do you boo

I never had any problems with any exhalers except u. :juggingu:

U can't say the same.

I never had any problems with any exhalers except u. :juggingu:

U can't say the same.

Sure.

Cool beans.

Anyways thanks for proving my point

Ummm that's not really healthy thinking. But you will have to figure out that one on ur own. You don't cut ppl off just because "things ain't working at that particular moment". 

Believe it or not sometimes u are in wrong (learned that on my own skin),and judging by some of ur behavior on here,you can be unpredictable a lot of times. 

But as I said,seek help,stay positive. Things always work themselves out.

Hugs

Thank you. It means so much to me. Big warm hugs. <3 

Thank you. It means so much to me. Big warm hugs. <3 

Np. As a bigg *** overthinker,I have been in million situations like this. Some I handled right but most turned out a mess,mostly due to my questionable thinking and actions. 

But hey you live and learn 

Ummm that's not really healthy thinking. But you will have to figure out that one on ur own. You don't cut ppl off just because "things ain't working at that particular moment". 

No actually it was more after a hundred betrayals and let downs.. I'm actually a very good friend, putting my friends happiness above mine. I just used to have big expectations but with time, I understood that you can't expect people to give you as much as you give them. But I started to cut people of when I started to feel not respected on the long run, and that's something every relationship needs...

10 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

No actually it was more after a hundred betrayals and let downs.. I'm actually a very good friend, putting my friends happiness above mine. I just used to have big expectations but with time, I understood that you can't expect people to give you as much as you give them. But I started to cut people of when I started to feel not respected on the long run, and that's something every relationship needs...

Welp yeah that's a different story. But in all honesty it's not healthy to have any expectations from ppl let alone high ones. Believe me it will only make you feel bad about yourself no matter what. I have the same issue. Sometimes I would prefer to stay alone than to hang out with ppl.

But I have came to realisation that sometimes a lot of those things are in my head due to anxiety 

8 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Welp yeah that's a different story. But in all honesty it's not healthy to have any expectations from ppl let alone high ones. Believe me it will only make you feel bad about yourself no matter what. I have the same issue. Sometimes I would prefer to stay alone than to hang out with ppl.

But I have came to realization that sometimes a lot of those things are in my head due to anxiety 

Yeah being insecure / anxious doesn't help :(

4 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Yeah being insecure / anxious doesn't help :(

It's the worst 

19 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

It's the worst 

I guess time heals everything

Same here. I miss hanging out with people/friends in person and even doing things like shopping and getting my hair/eyebrows done.

Never knew this would happen