Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Chloe x Halle's "Do It" needs to be a hit

The song, the voices, the bodies, the outfits, the choreo, the video, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT.

Related:

chloe-halle.jpg.4bd3110ee3337abc32c05d5bbb25cb59.jpg

• Love +1 2
  • Like +1 1

PS: Unless you've been living under a rock (from the bottom of the ocean), Halle is the next Little Mermaid. Before Britney it was Ariel for me, so I am beyond excited to see that! :clap:

This song really does slap! I like how they took the current popular sound and blended it with their style so it doesn't sound cheap and/or forced. Ungodly Hour is gonna SLAP!!!

Both the song AND the video are a serve. Its got a little bit of a 2000s vibe but still sounds and looks fresh. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

16 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Plus it's officially endorsed by Beyonce. :walkonby:chloe-halle.jpg.4bd3110ee3337abc32c05d5bbb25cb59.jpg

1. I didn't write that.
2. It's Beyoncé.
3. I cannot stand her.
4. These girls are so talented that they would have been heard with or without her.

I love it! I been playing it in my wrangler since it drop & that older sister is someone to watch, sis wasn’t having it in that video :tiffanynod:

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

1. I didn't write that.
2. It's Beyoncé.
3. I cannot stand her.
4. These girls are so talented that they would have been heard with or without her.

:OMGney:

I edited it in :imacat:

My bad :imacat: I took it out :imacat:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

16 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

:OMGney:

I edited it in :imacat:

My bad :imacat: I took it out :imacat:

haha I'm sorry, you're always so nice and respectful, I didn't know how to tell you that, but my gawd I cannot stand B..... :unreal:

1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

haha I'm sorry, you're always so nice and respectful, I didn't know how to tell you that, but my gawd I cannot stand B..... :unreal:

I've spent the time since looking for my weave :katycry:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

6 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I love it! I been playing it in my wrangler since it drop & that older sister is someone to watch, sis wasn’t having it in that video :tiffanynod:

IN YOUR WRANGLER? THAT'S SUPER SEXY

And yesss, Chloe is a full woman now, she's like Normani + Dinah all in one, she's on fire. As soon as Halle starts filming The Little Mermaid I can totally see her kicking her out of the picture and going all "Slave 4 U" on all of us :airpls:

1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

I've spent the time since looking for my weave :katycry:

hahah! well as long as it's not your t-shirt I'm ok with that :queenflopga:

They are so pretty and I love the song.  I could swear that I hear (younger) Beyonce in there too.  

The late-90s Rn’B aesthetic of the video and song is EVERYTHING:makeitrain: I feel that the song has so far received some moderate success actually:goat: it has received 6 million views so far being one of their most viewed videos...a lot of hype in tik tok and since 70s-early 00s synth and tech pop and Rn’B (with a disco rise)is the most popular genre rn...I feel there will be space for the song to be ATLEAST a hit.

On 5/17/2020 at 6:29 AM, bitbitboi said:

The song, the voices, the bodies, the outfits, the choreo, the video, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT.

Related:

chloe-halle.jpg.4bd3110ee3337abc32c05d5bbb25cb59.jpg

The song is real cute , I really like it, and the visuals are perfect , periodt :staysalty:

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

it has received 6 million views so far being one of their most viewed videos

6 million? I see 4,5 on YouTube...

This song is MEH. They’re cute girls but the songs isn’t great. Never gonna be a hit.

32 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

6 million? I see 4,5 in YouTube...

Oh crap:umomg: my mistake :awkblink: anyways by the end of the week, it will have that much:mcry: