MTV uploads 2000 VMA performance on YouTube in HD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Revisiting GLORIOUS times! MTV just uploaded Britney's 2000 VMA performance on YouTube in HD quality (not real 1080p tho) - really worth to watch it again after 20 years!  

I know that the majority of people LOVE her 2001 VMAs performance, and don’t get me wrong, because I certainly do too.  However, this performance has always been my favorite.  I just love everything a

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, BritLOVER said:

What a great performance!!

I always wondered... is that her grunting at 3:17? If hope so, cos i want to belive it is haha. Love that part

I never noticed that!!!  I totally think it is her grunting.  It would definitely fit with the way she’s dancing at that very moment. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Revisiting GLORIOUS times!

MTV just uploaded Britney's 2000 VMA performance on YouTube in HD quality (not real 1080p tho) - really worth to watch it again after 20 years!

britney-spears-timeline-2000-3-billboard-650-compressed.jpg

A star was born! I was blown away watching this on tv when it air, I remember how excited I was I couldn’t contain my excitement. Same for slave, good times :crying1:

• Love 5
  • Deactivated
14 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I know that the majority of people LOVE her 2001 VMAs performance, and don’t get me wrong, because I certainly do too.  However, this performance has always been my favorite.  I just love everything about it.  The outfit, the remix, the choreography, the big reveal, that body!!  Pure perfection.  👌🏼
oops i did it again dancing GIF by Britney Spears

Britney Spears 2000 Vmas GIF
oops i did it again 2000 vmas GIF by Yosub Kim, Content Strategy Director

my all time favorite Britney performance

5a6z.gif

• Love 5
  • Deactivated
12 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

A star was born! I was blown away watching this on tv when it air, I remember how excited I was I couldn’t contain my excitement. Same for slave, good times :crying1:

I was actually bored with Slave cuz I didn't care for the song :pieceofwhat: even though it was the premier of it

I was like "that's it? that's the song? Not even a hint of singing live or a fake band. The snake was pretty cool though"

britney spears mtv vma GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Moderators
37 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I was actually bored with Slave cuz I didn't care for the song :pieceofwhat: even though it was the premier of it

I was like "that's it? that's the song? Not even a hint of singing live or a fake band. The snake was pretty cool though"

britney spears mtv vma GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

Slave was the first time a lead single of hers seemed so strange to me. Ever since, all of her lead singles have left me like 

tenor.gif?itemid=7665859

Slave, MATM, GM, Womanizer, HIAM, WB, MM all took me a while to digest them, to comprehend what I was listening to. They're all so unique and so different from the rest of their respective albums as well. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

22 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I hate how they crop it out to make it widescreen it looks so ugly

They did it to fit on TVs for example. The 16/9 ratio is the standard of today, the original 4/3 is great because it's the original format but black bars are appearing on TVs/Laptops/Monitors etc. which can be not comfortable to watch. They had to do a dynamic crop of each scene (like I do on my videos) to not lose important information appearing on the screen instead of a middle static crop.

• Super Moderators

We're only gonna get 20 years of everything from now on. Albums, singles, music videos, live performances. Let that sink in. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

52 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Slave was the first time a lead single of hers seemed so strange to me. Ever since, all of her lead singles have left me like 

tenor.gif?itemid=7665859

Slave, MATM, GM, Womanizer, HIAM, WB, MM all took me a while to digest them, to comprehend what I was listening to. They're all so unique and so different from the rest of their respective albums as well. 

Thats right BOMT Crazy and oops i like it since the first moment i heared! the most complicated for me is WB and HIAM, it cost me to like that songs!!

That iconic vma's performance , idk why the ******* labels and tvchannels doesn't want to invest on that awards shows, every day is more and more cheaper.