Oops 20th bday iTunes campaign

15 hours ago, Roxxy said:

But are people ok to buy Oops again? We can't start a campaign without anyone who is game to buy Oops again - which all of us already have in physical and digital.:imacat:

I like #Oops20thBirthday

I mean... If people want to buy an individual non-single from the album instead of the entire album then we could drive that song up the charts - would be cheaper and easier.  Or since DLMBTLTK is one of Britney's favorites, we could do a #justicefordlmbtltk lolol

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I mean... If people want to buy an individual non-single from the album instead of the entire album then we could drive that song up the charts - would be cheaper and easier.  Or since DLMBTLTK is one of Britney's favorites, we could do a #justicefordlmbtltk lolol

#justicefordlmbtltk :queenie:

Yeah, actually all of the first three singles need justiceOops cause it didn't go #1. Lucky cause it didn't even hit the Top 20. Stronger cause it just missed the Top 10. :sobbing:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

But why only iTunes? Streaming it on Spotify would have huge impact than iTunes... Also, we have to bring Oops at 300M views (and as Womanizer is near too, let's bring them to 300M) on YouTube.

• Love 1