Oops 20th bday iTunes campaign

Oops!... I Did It Again – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre

May 15th, 2000 marks the release of the record breaking second album "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney Spears in countries such as Germany. The USA release is May 16th, 2000 which is tomorrow.

Tomorrow marks the 20th anniversary of a legendary album which we should celebrate!

How about we create a trend on Twitter and let us all buy the album on iTunes as a celebration.

#Oops20thBday .

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Let's make our Brinny girl proud!:yay:

Spoiler

You better make this NOT FLOP you guys!

• Love 3
  • Super Moderators

But are people ok to buy Oops again? We can't start a campaign without anyone who is game to buy Oops again - which all of us already have in physical and digital.:imacat:

I like #Oops20thBirthday

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But are people ok to buy Oops again? We can't start a campaign without anyone who is game to buy Oops again - which all of us already have in physical and digital.:imacat:

I like #Oops20thBirthday

people need to create either a new aco**** or gift the album, I mean come on. Such a legendary album, we NEED TO ACHIEVE A TOP 10 AT LEAST

If we all make a pledge to buy the song not the album I'm in.

:katybelt:

And its not because I can't buy the album its because I've already bought it on cassette/cd/vinyl/digital x2

:anxiety:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, glorytotheworld said:

If we all make a pledge to buy the song not the album I'm in.

:katybelt:

And its not because I can't buy the album its because I've already bought it on cassette/cd/vinyl/digital x2

:anxiety:

But it's the album we're celebrating, Oops the single turned 20 months ago...gift it to your sister/brother/friend/...??

8 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

But it's the album we're celebrating, Oops the single turned 20 months ago...gift it to your sister/brother/friend/...??

None of them would want it as a gift. If we were doing a campaign for "blackout" I would buy multiple and they would all be like...

:kfed:

but maybe I will. Who else is on board?

So are we doing only for Itunes?

Why not do streaming parties on youtube/spotify also?

:lizzie:

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

"Don't Go Knocking On My Door", "One Kiss From You" and "Can't Make You Love Me" deserve it!!

yes but we need to do something for freebritney, every day she looks like more weird, i don't digess all the stuff about her new personality.