What do you do for a living?

• Super Moderators

As a recent college grad, I’d love to hear about what you guys do as a living, your career path, how you got where you’re at today, how you enjoy your career, where you hope to be in 5 years, etc. 

job.jpg.808118dd5a4fd16c9024c6cbbeb689ba.jpg

• Love 4

#FreeBritney

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was just on the phone with my mom today telling her about BH and I said I don't see myself as a journalist anymore, rather a community builder and it felt really good

I’m a pastry chef at a luxury retirement community, how chic!  

I’ma BLACK GAY LICENSED THERAPIST! Follow your heart, figure out what you’re amazing at and make that your career! You won’t be disappointed. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I'm in the 11th grade atm. 16 going on 17 in two weeks.

When I finish school I will need to go to the army

and after that I would go to University. (Probably diplomacy)

But the stars in the stars look like stars, take me stars. And the stars in your stars lets me know I'm not stars:blast:

• Exhale+

Congrats on graduating! :yay:

I graduate high school on the 20th, so I've never necessarily worked for a living but I've had a few jobs. I started working for a furniture store when I was 15 and quit when I turned 17 due to the poor treatment, constantly working overtime for no payment, and the chaotic environment the place had. Now I just sell lyrics. :mhm: I'm hoping to be able to pursue music for a living but I don't know if that'll ever happen. If it doesn't, I'll probably be a social worker. 

• Love 2

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤

• Exhale+

I just graduated from grad school this past December and sadly I don't have a job as of yet. My undergrad degree is in Criminal Justice with a minor in Human Resource Management and my masters is in Forensic Science. Perhaps one day somebody will hire me haha. 

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I was just on the phone with my mom today telling her about BH and I said I don't see myself as a journalist anymore, rather a community builder and it felt really good :crying1:

proud schitts creek GIF by CBC

• Love 1

A lot of younglings here, I feel old dragging my 90s bones to this topic. :pieceofwhat:

I work in public affairs, advising tech companies on European legislation. :gelis:

To give more context, I graduated 3 years ago (Master in political science/European politics) and I have been doing this job for the past 2.5 years. In five years, I see myself partying in France* and owning a Lamborghini doing the same stuff, but maybe with more responsibilities and a higher salary.

*I already do that, perks of being French. :bparty:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

I’m a flight attendant. I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management in 2015 and worked as the front office supervisor to a resort for 5 years before applying to be a flight attendant. 

I am interested in going back into the hotel industry but will be a while now before that because of coronavirus.

PS congrats on your graduation!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Reading this thread i starting to understand why some users say that britney worst álbums are her first three because they don't live that times.

im into event producing, i would like to work on concerts enviroment , its a really interesting world, but you need to apply some skills .

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats :)

I'm a travelling drama teacher. I was teaching in Shanghai for 2 years and Rome for 1 year, but since the virus I've had to come back home. Luckily I found a job working with people with brain injuries and supporting them with living. So I'll be doing that until I move to Hong Kong at the end of the year. That's if the virus will let me leave lol. 

• Love 2

Well, I used to work as a front desk clark at a Copacabana hotel, in Rio, but because of this pandemic I lost my job.

I am also a tourism studant finishing my last project, so i will graduate in July.:yaknow:

Graduated but  jobless in 2 months. :fakecry:

• Love 1