Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (Side B) out now! (stream + comment party!)

Carly Rae Jepsen just released the next installment of Dedicated. It's called (Side B) and features new songs with a different vibe than what she previously released with Side A. 

I'm a pretty big Carly fan, so my body is ready to dive into the new tunes! :katycry:

Carly-Rae-Jepsen.jpg
b.jpg.797259ca99907345768c1e4d40276cdd.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

OMG!!! Finally!!:groovin: CarlyI’m here for it. Anything from Carly are BOPS🔥🔥🔥I’m still mad about NTIFU isn’t blowing up. Been jamming that song since last year. :madance:

26 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Slay me with that side b miss Carly Rae :staysalty:

Carly Slay Jepsen is comingggg :letitburn:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

2 minutes ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

OMG!!! Finally!!:groovin: CarlyI’m here for it. Anything from Carly are BOPS🔥🔥🔥I’m still mad about NTIFU isn’t blowing up. Been jamming that song since last year. :madance:

Cause the GP's taste is trash tbh :groovin:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I was in Colorado last summer to see Shawn Mendes and happened to fall upon a Carly Rae concert.  It was a great time for only spending $24 on the ticket.  I feel like she’s definitely overlooked, to a certain extent, after Call Me Maybe.  It’s a shame.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I'm so excited - I've been waiting for "Side B" for the longest time. And, omg, 12 whole songs?! The "E*MO*TION Side B" had only 8. We're being fed so well. :wendycry:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Oh my gawd Dedicated Side B:o so far all the news i'm reading after waking up has been about new music. My heart is happy. :imacat:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my gawd Dedicated Side B:o so far all the news i'm reading after waking up has been about new music. My heart is happy. :imacat:

Curious to see if any song will top this bop 

:staysalty:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Curious to see if any song will top this bop 

It's hard to top that. :mhm:

🦄 💛🧡💜

not here for the "Dedicated" slander in that insider's post, though - that album is a masterpiece :lessons:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

7 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Carly Rae Jepsen is releasing the next installment of Dedicated. It's called (Side B) and features new songs with a different vibe than what she pmevuosuyl released with Side A.

:haha:

I thought it was Xtina on the image of the article

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I was kinda disappointed when Dedicated was released. The singles were amazing, including Julien. I was hoping for a disco-pop album as she initially promoted.

Dedicated feels very dull and "staminaless" compared to E•MO•TION. :tired:

Glad to know she's releasing Side B (maybe the original Disco Sweat !!!) and

hope she includes the title track on the new record. :katycream:

So excited.  Carly is amazing!  I am more excited about Side B than I was for the original lol

I loved dedicated. it was hard to follow up emotion and I think it was a great album regardless of it not being as good. it still had amazingly catchy bops. 

I was more disappointed with 'lets be friends' ....I feel like that song didn't stand up to her catalogue AT.ALL.

side B would save my life right now.