Hey guys, I hope you all are doing fine during this strange period we're experiencing. With the lockdown, many issues come out, from our most inner place. Here, in Spain, we're been like 52 days at home and it's overhelming. 

I've had an eating disorder for years and besides I'm in a good place and doing fine, I was worried about this period and the way it could affect me and my anxiety. Luckily, I've dealt with it in a very positive way. Nowadays, I'm a woman who's focused on improving my health and life. In the past, I was just focused on hating on me, blaming myself for stupid things, creating new insecurities everyday. I could never win.

Internet is a very dark place for people with eating disorders and I don't know if any of you are suffering them but I wanted to tell you that you're not alone and it's possible to get out of the dark circle, and to 'put that witch' to sleep. I mean, I don't know if it might help you but... I just wanted to.

I've been woking out at home, eating healthy but focusing your mind on positive things is key. Learning something new every day or week, trying new stuff is great. We're going to be fine and we will hug each other soon. As soon as posible. :kiss:

I wish you all the health for you and your families. We could take this space to share our experiences and tips to focus our mind on good stuff. 

• Super Moderators

You're back! :barbie:

I'm happy to know that you're doing well, all this time. Yes, positivity is key! Sending you a lot of love and light! 🧡💜💛

I love you. :hugs::bigkiss:

🦄 💛🧡💜

16 hours ago, Roxxy said:

You're back! :barbie:

I'm happy to know that you're doing well, all this time. Yes, positivity is key! Sending you a lot of love and light! 🧡💜💛

I love you. :hugs::bigkiss:

Oh my god! It's been awhile, how are you doing sweetie? 

Yes, I'm backkkkk. Awwwwww, you've always been so cute, thank you so much. Love you! :hugs:

• Super Moderators
4 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Oh my god! It's been awhile, how are you doing sweetie? 

Yes, I'm backkkkk. Awwwwww, you've always been so cute, thank you so much. Love you! :hugs:

I'm doing good too. :hugs: I just woke up from like a 4 or 5 hour nap, i'm not sure. And I feel revitalized. :imacat: I hope too see more now on Exhale. :barbie:

🦄 💛🧡💜