Iggy Azalea talks about #FreeBritney and debunks the misconception that she blamed Britney for "Pretty Girls" flopping

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where’s the lie though? 

It's pretty obvious. Back in 2015 Iggy blamed Britney (or her team) for the lack of promotion. Now she is saying that she meant Britney's team didn't let her promote the song more.  and now we ha

What is going on with Exhell lately? It was actually going well the last few weeks, now all the haters and trash talkers are back.  First trashing Britney's appearance in the thread about Glory reachi

Posted Images

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Lou is throwing a temper tantrum as we speak :katybelt:

She contacted Iggy's management in less than 5 minutes and asked them to remove the tweet :katybelt: we love a business woman 

• Haha 8

I like Iggy, but we all know if Britney said she wanted to work to potentially make her and her team more money... she'd be on a stage right now, during the corona pandemic. They would be selling $200 passes to fans to watch Britney perform by herself lipping to her spotify playlist. :jj:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

Remember when Iggy said "I don't have to kiss Britney's a$$ 24/7" :mattafact:

discuss. 

Well it was awhile ago and she probably didn’t know or was educated on how ****ty/corrupt Britney’s team is so she probably thought Britney herself was denying to do any promotion at all

she probably has more insider details on Britney’s team now 

maybe more than we have 

im sure she could phone a few of her manager friends and find out the deal behind Britney’s team too 

and this whole freebritney thing that has come out has probably opened her eyes 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Super Administrators
18 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

It's pretty obvious. Back in 2015 Iggy blamed Britney (or her team) for the lack of promotion. Now she is saying that she meant Britney's team didn't let her promote the song more. 

and now we have a whole campaign based on "things her team won't let her do"

:well:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Oh wow, very different response from last year. She let It clear again the team is the problem and mentioned Free Britney.

Now I need her to give details about the security guys checking her house. C'mon Iggy I need more tea :sipnstare:

• Like 3