Britney thanks fans for Glory going #1

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of the comments here are truly unbelievable. Britney just acknowledged the fans and told us she is having the best day!! We did THAT. Priorities people, get it together.   At least today, Br

I can’t with these comments dragging her look.. she’s saying that she’s having the best day ever and thanking the fans for it and yet people are complaining and dragging her.

That’s the most sincere I’ve seen her in a long time.

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
Just now, Saigemusic2 said:

It did on the pop chart 

It doesn't count. :haha:

All the other Justice campaigns that are considered successes went to #1 overall. :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators

Now we're gonna be the laughing stock of justice campaigns. Other fan bases are gonna make fun of us for 'trying'. :kidcries:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

It doesn't count. :haha:

All the other Justice campaigns that are considered successes went to #1 overall. :chrissy:

Why did you have to write this but I have to throw in my two cents so don’t take offense :haha: all other fan bases had discounted $5 albums and literally no one big was releasing albums. Of course this fan base is ******ic and has to always do these stupid campaigns when there is competition. Drake and Kenny Chesney are two big names that always sell well. We don’t have to celebrate it going #1 on pop charts but we should also not bring in other fan bases into this when the competition wasn’t the same :haha:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We don’t have to celebrate it going #1 on pop charts but we should also not bring in other fan bases into this when the competition wasn’t the same

Of course this fan base is ******ic and has to always do these stupid campaigns when there is competition

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Drake and Kenny Chesney are two big names that always sell well

Which makes things even worse and pathetic for us. :haha:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
Just now, Roxxy said:

Which makes things even worse and pathetic for us. :haha:

What’s pathetic is discounting your albums and getting to #1 when no one is releasing anything :haha:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What’s pathetic is discounting your albums and getting to #1 when no one is releasing anything

It's also pathetic to even try to come for Drake. :haha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜