Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney: I burned my gym down 🔥

40 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Why would you even put this information out there ? Ohhh yeah that helps her conservatorship case so much. What a responsible adult. :bareclap:

My exact thoughts smh

19 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

one thing led to another LMAO

Lol the casualness of it all I- :cackling:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

57 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Why is her voice breaking? :( (Not sure if the right term, but u know what i mean)

She looks nervous in front of the camera, like ... gurl, relax and tell us your story calmly and naturally! :pieceofwhat:

kinda shaky, like Don't Cry vocals :mcorangu:

4 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

What's with OF type of avi :goat:

I love her so much, one thing led to another :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Right? Like she was about to cry.. like please don't :awww::hugs:

Maybe her gym burned down for real and she got sad!  :pieceofwhat:

7 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

why so anxious tho... gurl calm down:weirdmeout:

Prob coz every time she post somethin 50 million people git online n talk about how anxious she lookangry janet jackson GIF

1 hour ago, notacam***** said:

Are we supposed to believe this? :chrissy:

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Can anyone be so kind  to look at the part of her eye ... it is too much to be an eye bag ... it seems inflamed.

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Why would you even put this information out there ? Ohhh yeah that helps her conservatorship case so much. What a responsible adult. :bareclap:

Her wobbling around and shakeness in her voice is extremely concerning at this point.

Also this woman is worth 50 million according to her dad. And they weren't able to fix her gym in those 6 months  ? And they had no money to buy her new equipment  ? 

Because according to her post the gym is still not fixed completely. But even if it took them 6 months to fix it is extremely fishy/concerning.

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

Why is her voice breaking? :( (Not sure if the right term, but u know what i mean)

All of those above :disappointed: Seeing Britney's posts, reading "her" captions, reading your comments and thinking about everything is always a emotional roller-coaster for me :wontcry: I just can't :wendycry: Why is everything about this so weird? Everything about her life, her posts, the circumstances, her stories etc. etc... Why is she so stressed/anxious in those videos? :disappointed: And to make matters worse I just saw a post on Facebook (on a "pop-lovers" kind of group) about Britney and her Insta an 95% of people in the comments were soooo rude and cruel to Britney! :wontcry: Calling her unstable, crazy, cringey, has-been, pathetic, untalented etc. :crying1: I just want Britney to end this weirdness! I just want this conservatorship to end as soon as possible, I want Britney to SPEAK ON IT HONESTLY! I want her whole sketchy team to be fired - and I just want "old"-> happy and free Britney back! :kidcries: :canthandleit::canthandleit:

8 minutes ago, SupTJ said:

Prob coz every time she post somethin 50 million people git online n talk about how anxious she lookangry janet jackson GIF

i don't like to criticize her but it doesn't make any sense, at this point i think she's forced to do these videos, if she doesn't feel like doing them she should not do them:whitneyshade: she's a mistery:calculating:

She was put in front of the camera to tell this convenient story, where we all know the true story: Loucifer used the flames from hell to try to harm Britney and further justify the conservatorship! :schoolingtime:

Spoiler

I went full conspiracy theory there, huh? :gloria:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Also non of the "workouts" she did here weren't done properly :teigen:

She’s showing Pilates poses but none are done properly.

Pilates is all about slowly stretching muscles or balance and even with it sped up they’re all way too fast.

Also the thing with her on all fours, shaking her torso and head is so odd, we’ve seen her do it on stage and it disturbs me... it’s like programming or a physical stutter like her hand flapping. So many subtle things here.

Honestly, this would've been cute and funny if we didn't have the conservatorship. Like, without it in our minds, we would be laughing our ***** off. She's really so pure and innocent that she even took this video to share to her millions of fans that she burned down her gym, but her conservators are using it in a way that was not her original intention. It's being used against her. :imacat:

🦄 💛🧡💜

lol I think she looks sooooooo cute in this video!

:katycry::katycry::katycry:

i was thinking today how I miss her gym videos

this one is my fav, her make up looks so good:

11 minutes ago, Dirk said:

lol I think she looks sooooooo cute in this video!

:katycry::katycry::katycry:

i was thinking today how I miss her gym videos

this one is my fav, her make up looks so good:

Now these are workouts done properly.

Difference between her 2016/17/18 workout videos (videos in general) is like night and day.

Poor Britney - sorry, kinda irresponsible.  She needs to go move in with her mom.