Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

A PASS?! :didilie:

Of course, i'm Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons. You shall give me a free membership. :peasants:

1 hour ago, asterix said:

It's not that you "won't" defend it because there isn't anything to defend. You tried. You don't fall into the rabbit  hole of comparing yourself yet you have been actively trying to copy Atrl. Hypocrite much? 

My post was criticism because that's exactly what you will get when you make public your subscription ideas because it involves money. So careful with that attitude because when it comes to money you will always have criticism. It's how the world works and with everything that's out there for purchase etc. You should be grateful for it and don't expect everyone to pat your head to go "oh how good jordan is". Got it? Good.

My way of speaking to people is perfectly fine. Who are you to police that? Just because you don't like my criticism and you obviously want only positive comments? Everyone will have their opinions and criticism to voice. If you are smart, you will actually pay more attention to the critical comments people make, because only those will help you "elevate" exhale and improve it. Food for thought. Not that you can put much thought at first place judging by how you keep trying to shove that subscription down our throats, but just saying! Good Luck and keep your vibes.

I am open to feedback, but I am not here for criticism dripping in resentment and negativity. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. 

Anyway, let's just agree to disagree. I hear you and I'm taking it all into account. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I know I’m late but I signed up. I’ll never have enough points to not actually pay, but I don’t care. It’s $3. I love this site and many of its contributors :hugs:

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

19 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I know I’m late but I signed up. I’ll never have enough points to not actually pay, but I don’t care. It’s $3. I love this site and many of its contributors :hugs:

:crying2: Appreciate the support @babyimmafreak90 :katycry:

Welcome to the clurb!

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

When I find my PayPal that I lost in my house (I know, I am a disaster) before this quarantine, I will register ... In Europe, it is 2.72 euros.

29 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

how much in exhale currency does it cost?

3k points :cheese:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

5 minutes ago, Towelney said:

3k points :cheese:

im rich soooo...:smokney2:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

im rich soooo...:smokney2:

It’s also per month :cheese:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Just now, Towelney said:

It’s also per month :cheese:

**** what is this monthly rent? :umomg:

so what if i dont pay for the next month?:cheese:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

**** what is this monthly rent? :umomg:

so what if i dont pay for the next month?:cheese:

@Jordan Miller will kick you of the island :cheese:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Just want to say thank you to all the Exhale+ subscribers! If you're interested in joining but have any questions / reservations, please PM me! 🙏 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙