Flop misheard Britney lyrics

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to think the opening lyrics of Man on the moon to be  “Mark my scars, I’m dripping down my place.”  Work *****: “work it hard like your brother Shawn.” I still hear it despite knowing

inserts Mannequin here 

now I've finally understood why MOTM is so underrated. People don't even understand what she's singing about I mean, I agree with that countdown and whatever random language she speaks before that, b

Posted Images

In How I Roll I used to think she said “you can be my **** tonight” but found out it says “thug tonight”.... I know I’m not the only one who thought this, and I’m pretty sure it was done on purpose. I’m here for it  tho ezgif-7-e4f45488b132.gif

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

In How I Roll I used to think she said “you can be my **** tonight” but found out it says “thug tonight”.... I know I’m not the only one who thought this, and I’m pretty sure it was done on purpose. I’m here for it  tho ezgif-7-e4f45488b132.gif

200.gif

I’ve always though she said f#€k... I’m still going to sing it that way :queenflopga:

• Love 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

In the chorus of Circus instead "we can make a dance floor, just like a circus" I was (for years!) singing: "we can make it let's go!, just like a circus" :imok: :brit2016: my version is better tbh :shameless:

and in Womanizer instead "Lollipop, must mistake me for a sucker. To think that I would be a victim not another." I was hearing "Lollipop, must mistake that I'm the sucker, to think that I would be a victim of another!" :raven:

and in Mannequin instead "I like it, and I do what I like. And then you do what I like, and you like it" I was singing "I like it, and I do what I like. And if you'll do what I like, then you'll like it" :kfed:

18 hours ago, Deyonce said:

Wait she's not saying sweaty? That's one of the reasons I hate that song lol. I'm going to have to listen to it again.

yeh I was just as shocked as you are lol BUT HANG ON...…...ive just listened to it [tbh I haven't in years because I never listen to BJ anymore] and it definitely sounds like 'sweaty' ['0.49]. im confused now. im positive its sweaty now

13 hours ago, Alxatc said:

aw yeh same. Again it was on a similar thread on here it was thug instead of ****. it sounds so much like **** lol 

• Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

ive just googled it and the lyrics come up with He makes me feel so at ease.

But listening to it, I think shes definitely saying 'he makes me feel sweaty'. IM CONFUSED

I've always known the real lyrics but to this day I refuse to sing it and always since "sweaty" :hahaha:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻