Britney's unreleased "Make Me" music video is actually horrible (opinion)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes and I said what I said  The make me official video is bad enough, but the “unreleased” (which is praised, loved, eaten,breathed,living by the exhale community and Brit fandom overall) is even

I’ve watched the unreleased version waaay more than the official one. I like it, imo it’s an exaggerated portrayal of Britney Spears the brand. It’s like the version of Britney that the world once tho

It is awful...I’ve read that what leaked wasn’t a finished version, but literally I don’t think anything could save that mess.  The fact that they had a body double at the beginning with a bigger, fak

Posted Images

• Exhale+
25 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I wouldn’t say it horrible at all, the official version is HoRrIbLe. The unreleased one is a bit to raunchy and trashy, so I’m glad they at least decided to go in a different direction. 

EXACTLY!:bichpls:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

EXACTLY!:bichpls:

The Official Version must somehow be produced by Ashley Tisdale because it’s cheesiness is so off the charts, it’s Disgusting. I love Miss Tizz tho, she’s a queen and her Velma & Daphnie Scooby Doo movie slays!  :ohwut:   :hiii:   :hype:   

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• Super Moderators
22 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

I’ve watched the unreleased version waaay more than the official one. I like it, imo it’s an exaggerated portrayal of Britney Spears the brand. It’s like the version of Britney that the world once thought she was.. walking around all glammed up, a bunch of muscular guys in her house, living lavish. I don’t know lol it felt very symbolic and I’m sure a finalized version would make more sense. As for the controversy, her whole career has revolves around negative controversy lol.. this isn’t something new. 

It’s miles better than the cringe fest they put out. 

Yeah I always thought it was intentional to make it “trashy” people complain now but I’m sure years later they would be like “the make me video is a masterpiece!” Look at how when Gimme More came out with that low budget music video, everyone lost their **** at how a big artist like Britney has a cheap video that looks like it was shot on a camcorder now people love it.

I mean the video is far more interesting than the official, look at how we are still talking about it. Imagine if it was released, I’m sure some people will hate it but it will be talked about which means her song will get more exposure because everyone  want to see what the big commotion about the video. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I always thought it was intentional to make it “trashy” people complain now but I’m sure years later they would be like “the make me video is a masterpiece!” Look at how when Gimme More came out with that low budget music video, everyone lost their **** at how a big artist like Britney has a cheap video that looks like it was shot on a camcorder now people love it.

I mean the video is far more interesting than the official, look at how we are still talking about it. Imagine if it was released, I’m sure some people will hate it but it will be talked about which means her song will get more exposure because everyone  want to see what the big commotion about the video. 

Any controversy is good controversy :uknowit:

I still think the Gimme More video is lowkey trash lol, it’s only redeeming factor is that it captures the energy around the time. 

at least with MM we would have had expensive trashy. It could of been a turning point to save her videography after Perfume. Ugh idc what people say it’s iconic, maybe the fact it’s unreleased makes it more iconic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, ovoxo said:

Any controversy is good controversy :uknowit:

I still think the Gimme More video is lowkey trash lol, it’s only redeeming factor is that it captures the energy around the time. 

at least with MM we would have had expensive trashy. It could of been a turning point to save her videography after Perfume. Ugh idc what people say it’s iconic, maybe the fact it’s unreleased makes it more iconic. 

Y’all how do I delete this :heresthetea:

Agreed. 

There is no integrity in the video. Everytime i watch this and i'm like What the hell is Britney doing in this MV.  I'm not suprised they scrapped the whole thing. Official video is way too simple,  personally i don't like that mess but at least she looks good in it. Really good, to be honest. <3

• Love 3
  • Deactivated
7 minutes ago, Freudian said:

Agreed. 

There is no integrity in the video. Everytime i watch this and i'm like What the hell is Britney doing in this MV.  I'm not suprised they scrapped the whole thing. Official video is way too simple,  personally i don't like that mess but at least she looks good in it. Really good, to be honest. <3

are you a new Britney fan? most of her videos are hyper sexualized, this one is just more blunt

BOMT, OIDIA, Stronger, DLMBTLTK, Slave, Overprotected Remix, ILR&R, Toxic, GM, Womanizer, IUSA, Criminal, WB, Slumber Party

• Love 1
  • Like 6