Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Exhale Emote Origins

(edited)

Hi Exhalers! :saycheese:

So i'm just a new member here and my 3rd month as an Exhaler is coming up in May. I'm also not very aware with a lot of popular memes on the internet. :imacat:

Exhale just had a revival in 2020 and we have a lot of new members that are becoming active and becoming mainstream Exhalers. :praisega:

Now, i'm not sure if i'm the only one feeling clueless about a lot of our emotes. But I would really like to know some of them. :yesokay:

I took inspiration because I've learned some of the origins of our emotes by reading the threads. I know all the Britney emotes. I think we all do. But what about the non-Britney emotes?

Example, I learned about this :bang: because @iAlwaysSingLive posted a video where this was taken. He also once shared to me in another thread a video about this :kidcries: emote. And then he just recently posted in another thread about this girl who we have a lot of emotes of. @PokemonSpears also shared to me a video about who this girl was and where this :queenflopga: emote was taken from. @Hungry Hun also shared to me a video once about this :explainlol: woman.

What about the other emotes? Share the videos where they were taken from! Share their origins through videos or memes (whichever is available) for the basic biches like me! :makeitrain:

TEEHEE 🧡

And for the new Britney fans, you may also ask for videos of the Britney emotes!

rsz_emote.jpg.bd2bb6944ef9c36a1913b70c1563fc8c.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE. 💛🧡💜 Thank you PS. 😘
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

:useeinthis: - cupcakKe, the legendary rapper, who you should totally check out because I know you'd love her

:indulge::holduplisten::yasqueen: - Trisha Paytas, a VERY controversial YouTuber

busy playing League right now, so I'll stop here :gagasmile:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

8 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

:indulge::holduplisten::yasqueen: - Trisha Paytas, a VERY controversial YouTuber

I didn't know the middle one was the same :o 

I just remember this :lessons: was from some reality show where teenagers moved to another family's house for a while, kinda like the one that exchange couples.

Our iconic Gloria Brown also comes from a tv show where they either give her a new house or revamp her old one  :gloria: :gloriascary: 

This :overit: is the same woman as this gif 

200.gif

but I don't know the story :yaknow:

This is a very well known meme :wyd: 

and so is this :girlwhat: which comes from a Twitch stream I believe. And this :mattafact: is an icon in Brazil, apparently

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I wanna know about the Gloria emotes like are there videos of these emotes?

Also this :mattafact: i wanna watchhh soo bad.

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

@iAlwaysSingLive @PokemonSpears 

My cute faves, can you post videos? I wanna watch theeem. :makeitrain:

I don't know the specific videos :gagasmile: here's another meme:

:calculating:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

(edited)
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

here's another meme:

:calculating:

WOOOOOOOW OMGGGGG :o

Edited by Roxxy

🦄 💛🧡💜

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

31 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

:useeinthis: - cupcakKe, the legendary rapper, who you should totally check out because I know you'd love her

busy playing League right now, so I'll stop here :gagasmile:

What in the helllll. I did not know that middle one was her. I legit thought it was Taraji P Henson :gloriascary:

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I didn't know the middle one was the same :o 

I just remember this :lessons: was from some reality show where teenagers moved to another family's house for a while, kinda like the one that exchange couples.

Our iconic Gloria Brown also comes from a tv show where they either give her a new house or revamp her old one  :gloria: :gloriascary: 

This :overit: is the same woman as this gif 

200.gif

but I don't know the story :yaknow:

This is a very well known meme :wyd: 

and so is this :girlwhat: which comes from a Twitch stream I believe. And this :mattafact: is an icon in Brazil, apparently

that’s my legend Tanisha :sipnstare::beat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What in the helllll. I did not know that middle one was her. I legit thought it was Taraji P Henson 

I didn't even know they were all the same person. :yasqueen::holduplisten::indulge:

She's also this :imok: right? 

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Who is she? :imacat: Post videosssssss. 

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

omg it's the same girl? :o 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Just now, Roxxy said:

Roxxy love, this is Cuca

She's a witch from the novel "Sítio do Pica- Pau Amarelo" made by Monteiro Lobato, one of the most famous writers in Brazil's history. The story was adapted several times across time and all sorts of media (from books to TV shows, cinema, cartoon and yada yada yada). Its a  freaking classic, very much enjoyable for all ages, but mostly kids.

This version of Cuca was from my childhood, a true gay icon. 

capa_cuca_terci_widelg.jpeg

cucacapaamnnddn_widelg.png

Perez Hilton also wanted to make some money on Cuca a few years ago, producing merchs from this Diva.

perezhilton-cuca.jpg

He faced a lawsuit tenor.gif

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=12497412

tenor.gif?itemid=8943527

tenor.gif?itemid=9424349

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Who is she? :imacat: Post videosssssss. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg it's the same girl? :o 

14 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Roxxy love, this is Cuca

She's a witch from the novel "Sítio do Pica- Pau Amarelo" made by Monteiro Lobato, one of the most famous writers in Brazil's history. The story was adapted several times across time and all sorts of media (from books to TV shows, cinema, cartoon and yada yada yada). Its a  freaking classic, very much enjoyable for all ages, but mostly kids.

Perez Hilton also wanted to make some money on Cuca a few years ago, producing merchs from this Diva.

perezhilton-cuca.jpg

Hide contents

tenor.gif?itemid=8943527

tenor.gif?itemid=9424349

Yassss I’ve always searched and searched and wondered where this came from. I literally would google crocodile with a wig :gloriascary:

15 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Roxxy love, this is Cuca

perezhilton-cuca.jpg

Hide contents

tenor.gif?itemid=8943527

tenor.gif?itemid=9424349

OHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMY GAAAAAAAADDDDDDD I AM OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH CUCAAA :o OH MY GAWD I WANT MORE EMOTES OF HERRRR NOOOOWWWWWWWW

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

16 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I'm currently watching it and can I just say her vibe is very your vibe like i'm not even kidding. :haha:

🦄 💛🧡💜