Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are, in your opinion, the best voices in music history ?

I'm talking about artist that changed in a way music forever, artist that will NEVER be replaced

for me

Whitney Houston   amazing iconic performance

Michael Jackson 

He is probably the best artist in the world, His voice is 10/10. Just listen to his voice here, how can it be so perfect?

I miss him so much

Celine Dion   

In the studio, recording session for " The Reason". From 2:05 is pure heaven, those belts

whitney.jpg

In no particular order I'd say Michael Jackson, Aretha Franklin, Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Barbara Streisand, Patti Labelle, Luther Vandross, and Prince.

In no particular order: Florence Welch, LP, Christina Aguilera, Whitney, Mariah, Celine, Barbra, Ariana, Sia, Leona Lewis, Lizzo

11 minutes ago, Setherface said:

In no particular order: Florence Welch, LP, Christina Aguilera, Whitney, Mariah, Celine, Barbra, Ariana, Sia, Leona Lewis, Lizzo

Lizzo is a fun performer, but you really consider her one of the best voices in music history? britney spears what GIF

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1

For me it would be (in no particular order): Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera + Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato, Adele and Ariana Grande. :)

Whitney Houston during the 80s and early 90s will forever stay the best vocalist of all time. :begone:

Whitney, Mariah, Adele, Aretha, Christina, Ariana

When are you going to stop naming Michael Jackson's pedophile? :ohwut: We should forget him for degenerate :chrissy:

^ and on that note

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

My favorite female (vocal power houses):

Jennifer Hudson

Whitney Houston

Aretha Franklin

Mariah Carey

Christina Aguilera

Kelly Clarkson

Adele

Ariana Grande

Barbara Streisand 

Lady Gaga

Celine Dion

Sia

Beyonce 

Shakira

Selena

In no order (and I’ll probably miss a bunch) but: 

Freddie Mercury, Whitney, Cher, Mariah, Xtina, Celine, Gaga are all extremely talented vocalists who are in leagues of their own. 
Madonna and Britney are both extremely recognisable and impactful from their vocals, aren’t necessarily “great” vocalists but are irreplaceable. 

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

10 hours ago, Roxxy said:

^ and on that note

HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THIS ICONIQUE PERFORMANCE :orangu:

9 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

In no order (and I’ll probably miss a bunch) but: 

Freddie Mercury, Whitney, Cher, Mariah, Xtina, Celine, Gaga are all extremely talented vocalists who are in leagues of their own. 
Madonna and Britney are both extremely recognisable and impactful from their vocals, aren’t necessarily “great” vocalists but are irreplaceable. 

Finally someone aknowledged Freddy and Cher. To be honest, there are a lot more vocal powerhouses than just millennial singers...

Streisand, Jennifer Hudson, Adele, Alanis Morissette, Anastacia, Björk, Chaka Khan, Deborah Cox, Jessie J, Leona Lewis, Loreen, Sarah Connor, Tina Turner are some of the names that I like and appreciate. 

To me, vocal powerhouses also carry very distinctive and unique voices you would recognize in a heartbeat.

the gate utopia GIF by NOWNESS