Miley Cyrus throws a party for one in the "Midnight Sky" music video

Miley Cyrus is back! 

The singer dropped a music video for her new single "Midnight Sky."

The track is a disco-tinged pop banger with dreamy synths and a touch of glam rock. In the video, Miley rocks a platinum blonde, chic femme mullet and engages in things you'd expect: slithering around in a bed of candy, licking an inflatable panther's face and rocking the mic. 

No one else appears alongside Miley in the clip, which was a bit of a reminder of the times we're in. In "We Can't Stop," Miley is the life of the party. In "Midnight Sky," Miley is the party.

Thoughts, Exhale?

miley-midnight.jpg.854c47aca1fdf797e9443451baf3c99e.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate that hair cut

Miley Cyrus is back!  The singer dropped a music video for her new single "Midnight Sky." The track is a disco-tinged pop banger with dreamy synths and a touch of glam rock. In the video, Mi

Dua already DID it  

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Maybe I shouldn't say this, but I want to hear em :goat:

Also just a friendly reminder no download links plz. 

it may be a trading strategy then. In any case, she is already a veteran in show business and interest in the general public has already died.
 Too bad because she is very smart, beautiful and has plenty of talent.

• Super Administrators
5 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

it may be a trading strategy then. In any case, she is already a veteran in show business and interest in the general public has already died.
 Too bad because she is very smart, beautiful and has plenty of talent.

Trading strategy? 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

3 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Trading strategy? 

marketing strategy?? i don't know if you understand my english :mhmnod:

but in the pop world the one that is best maintained is the one who makes the most noise with scandals (and delivers good music for fans almost at the same time).

• Super Moderators

I'm listening to it right now and it's actually good. It's not groundbreaking. It's no Mother's Daughter or Slide Away buuut they're not at all bad. They're all bops. I might have these songs on repeat for a week ngl. I'm really digging the vibe. :barbie:

🦄 💛🧡💜

I loved She Is Coming but I'm disappointing with most of those songs. It's not a bad thing if she doesn't release them after all. :yaknow:

It always baffles me when people publicize or share leaked music and then consider themselves fans or "supporters" of any artists and their craft.

• Super Administrators
2 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

marketing strategy?? i don't know if you understand my english :mhmnod:

but in the pop world the one that is best maintained is the one who makes the most noise with scandals (and delivers good music for fans almost at the same time).

Ohhh. Hmmm. I HIGHLY doubt this was intentional :mhmnod:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I'm listening to it right now and it's actually good. It's not groundbreaking. It's no Mother's Daughter or Slide Away buuut they're not at all bad. They're all bops. I might have these songs on repeat for a week ngl. I'm really digging the vibe. :barbie:

DM me queen :barbie:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

you are not allowed to download any torrents, anything that is not bought or so. They punish you with a 1000$ fine for just one song! It's crazy strict.

But luckily there are some cool people here who've sent me a songs. I can only use google drive or dropbox for downloads here 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Super Administrators
1 minute ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

you are not allowed to download any torrents, anything that is not bought or so. They punish you with a 1000$ fine for just one song! It's crazy strict.

But luckily there are some cool people here who've sent me a songs. I can only use google drive or dropbox for downloads here 🤷🏽‍♂️

:fakewow:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙