Beyonce will go down in history as the ultimate black artist this century...

• Super Administrators
15 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

However... for such a perfectionist. She can't remove this mistake. The hive can't forgive her on this mistake..

The way I thought I was going to click into the thread and read an essay and instead it's that mistake :tiffcackle:

• Haha 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We still have 80 years left 

no, Ariana Grande will go down in history as the ultimate black artist of the century 

The Stripped era would like to have a conversation with you 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Take "black" out of the title and I'll agree. She is currently in a space in which she has no valid contemporaries to compete with regardless of race. 

I never thought about that, she really doesn’t have a fellow black artist like her to compare to.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I never thought about that, she really doesn’t have a fellow black artist like her to compare to.

Or a white one either. The closest artist to her that has come out in this century is probably Gaga or Justin Timberlake and she out sings both of them. And out dances one of them.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but Beyonce performs her *** off and goes in. All her tours she slayed and served hardcore vocals and cheography. No one else is doing that for the past 20 years, she will be remembered and Caucasian/Lightskin racist gays will continue to hate :whitney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
4 hours ago, Deyonce said:

Or a white one either. The closest artist to her that has come out in this century is probably Gaga or Justin Timberlake and she out sings both of them. And out dances one of them.

Yeah I think she made sure to eliminate her competition, Kelly could have been big like Beyoncé and for me, have far superior vocals

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I think she made sure to eliminate her competition, Kelly could have been big like Beyoncé and for me, have far superior vocals

Kelly didn't have good breath control vocally. But I will say she dances just as good if not better than Bey. Also, she doesn't write or produce like Bey. And she hasn't been "consistent" music wise. But I do think she had/has a lot of potential. She has a new song coming out Friday called Coffee. I plan on listening to it.

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
14 hours ago, Deyonce said:

Kelly didn't have good breath control vocally. But I will say she dances just as good if not better than Bey. Also, she doesn't write or produce like Bey. And she hasn't been "consistent" music wise. But I do think she had/has a lot of potential. She has a new song coming out Friday called Coffee. I plan on listening to it.

True but she didn’t get the upper hand of getting vocal lessons. She has a more rounded vocals than Beyoncé. I mean she was blowing up with Nelly’s song, her career could’ve sky rocket from there. 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

True but she didn’t get the upper hand of getting vocal lessons. She has a more rounded vocals than Beyoncé. I mean she was blowing up with Nelly’s song, her career could’ve sky rocket from there. 

All of Destiny's Child (except for Michelle) got the same training. What do you mean by well rounded? Beyoncé out classes Kelly in every register. Yeah, Dilemma was that song. I don't know why she went with a pop rock sound for her album though.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/15/2020 at 12:24 PM, Deyonce said:

Take "black" out of the title and I'll agree. She is currently in a space in which she has no valid contemporaries to compete with regardless of race. 

Britney Spears' prime performing dancing skills exist and teenage Britney Spears' low notes exist. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 4