Just Luv Me - Main Vocals Mix ?

Can someone make one ? Like this, without all the layers and stuff :

I was so excited when the first snippet leaked but a bit disappointed with the final result. I feel like this is more powerful.  

• Love 1
  • Like 4

the unedited version sounds so much more raw and emotional.

This song would have been an AMAZING opportunity for a video of Britney.

concept like a biography..

Her giving it all wanting people to love her. (99-00). In the Background you can See news reports of her Being hailed the next pop sensation etc. 

(01-04) Press becoming worse and she just feels misunderstood. And wants to work harder to gain back the sympathy and support of the people. 
giving them all the pieces of her

(05-07) Britney Pregnant -  Next Level paparazi chase. Helicopters etc. hounding her everywhere. the public opinion is on the low she's hit rock bttm

( 08-18) 

She looks at a picture of her kids and suddenly gets a motivation to fight and prove herself and nails everything ( shows, interviews, news reports are positive)
and she proved and gave a huge **** you to all.

in the end there are still some people slandering her, but she smiles and nods at them proudly. ( or drives by them in her Maserati and screams work ***** (jk)

The messages would be amazing.

1. you can go through hell and come back

2. people will always have some opinion over you. stand above it and focus on yourself and achieve your goals

3. Don't judge anybody by the chapter you walked in on. 

4. There's always two sides two a story

5. manipulation in the Hollywood industry

:unreal: a master piece

Bonus: Jesus Loves Y(L)ou

• Like 1
  • Deactivated
11 hours ago, Louis_j said:

I was so excited when the first snippet leaked but a bit disappointed with the final result. I feel like this is more powerful.  

The Office Thank You GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 2

i remember when glory came out i hated the song cuz it seemed boring to me, but recently after some events with a certain person i got to know the meaning of the song and i literally love it

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Imagine thinking Just Luv Me is a bad song when Just Like Me exists. The lack of taste jumped out Big Brother Reaction GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, TheGrandeLife said:

Just Luv Me stems were about to leak, some news snippets (LQ but new) were on soundcloud just some days ago, announcing new Glory's stems leaks that we don't have, but the whole thing totally vanished, so it's definately there...

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1