Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Selena Gomez best album  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the past decade of Selena Gomez career, she has already 3 studio albums. Which one of them is her magnum opus (her best album). Vote down here.

selena-albums.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I voted Stars Dance 

but we finna fight because not you paying dust to her Selena & The Scene Days :drag: 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

I’m the only one that voted for Rare (so far) :firega: before i get demolished please know i almost voted Revival...and am still wondering if I made the wrong choice :bieber:

has she really created an album that's worthy of being her 'best'? :ehum: she's so vanilla for a popstar, nothing about her makes her stand out imo

The only songs I have ever liked by her are stop and erase and a year without rain :selenerz:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Rare is my favorite. But oddly the only album of her solo days to age horribly is 2013's stars dance.

She even shaded the album and act like it doesn't exist when she did pre orders for rare and dubbed it as her official SG2..

Rare has her most shadiest song ever. Ring. 

I'm literally wearing her best album.

mz5vK5N.jpg

2. Revival
3. Stars Dance

🦄 💛🧡💜

'Slow down" and "me and my girls' are my jams. What album is that? i vote that :meryell:

Revival is her best. Even Knee felt inspired by it to create Glory. :yaknow: Rare ranks second on my list. All of her The Scene albums are better than Stars Dance tho. :overitkbye:

10 minutes ago, Needleney said:

'Slow down" and "me and my girls' are my jams. What album is that? i vote that :meryell:

They're on two different albums (Stars Dance and Revival, respectively) but that's alright. We can accept both. :selena:

4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

has she really created an album that's worthy of being her 'best'? :ehum: she's so vanilla for a popstar, nothing about her makes her stand out imo

this is what i came here to write :chrissy:

i dont get how people stan these plain popstars

like how does one listen to a justin bieber album in full

I feel like this thread came at a perfect time when I’m diving deeper into her discography.

Revival was a solid album with a strong singles run and Rare, while not as good, is still decent too. I’m going to listen to Stars Dance tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, Needleney said:

Slow Down - Stars Dance

Me & My Girls - Revival

18 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Rare is my favorite. But oddly the only album of her solo days to age horribly is 2013's stars dance.

I voted Stars Dance :orangu: As soon as clicked "summit vote" buttom I remember that age HORRIBLY! :clown:

Rare would be my second choice but sounds so childish-and silly at times, she's 27, please:chrissy:

19 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Rare has her most shadiest song ever. Ring. 

Sounds like Havana 3.0 :tina: