Paris Hilton posts FBF with Britney

• Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

I predicted it. That now with Lindsay Lohans comeback, Paris Hilton would pop back into the picture

Ok first of all, Paris Hilton did not just pop back into the picture post LiLo comeback. Paris has always shown love for Britney on social media and on interviews and red carpet interviews throughout the years. This is nothing new but just a continued behavior (and a consistent one). She stans Britney and that's why I stan her too. She's my number two. You tried it. :queenflopga:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok first of all, Paris Hilton did not just pop back into the picture post LiLo comeback. Paris has always shown love for Britney on social media and on interviews and red carpet interviews throughout the years. This is nothing new but just a continued behavior (and a consistent one). She stans Britney and that's why I stan her too. She's my number two. You tried it. :queenflopga:

Mkay true I cant think of any comeback :queenflopga:

• Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, DanaDotte said:

Mkay true I cant think of any comeback

Just don't. Your good looks will carry you through this misstep. :chrissy:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Just don't. Your good looks will carry you through this misstep. :chrissy:

Thank you but I have a new prediction:

Paris Hilton will release a new song in the next month, Britney will promote Paris and Lindsay on her Instagram, and the 3 of them will have a quarantine-sleepover broadcast live :queenflopga: brb going to make a thread about this now :queenflopga:

• Haha 4
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

Thank you but I have a new prediction:

Paris Hilton will release a new song in the next month, Britney will promote Paris and Lindsay on her Instagram, and the 3 of them will have a quarantine-sleepover broadcast live :queenflopga: brb going to make a thread about this now :queenflopga:

Hmm. Interesting. Didn't know there were 3 clairvoyants in this forum. :chrissy:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright looks like Dana here wants be like us - or atleast 'trying' to be. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

My name isnt Danaaaaaa 

Well, can you blame a bish. That's your name here. First name Dana, last name Dotte. Like user @JordanMiller. I don't make the rules. :chrissy:

• Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Why they stopped being friends?:mhmsureny:

she uploads photos as videos to hide her low number of likes :spit:

I know this is so awkward :clown:

she has 15 million followers on instagram lol, that's ******* huge, why does she upload every photo as a video? :wonka:

2 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Why they stopped being friends?:mhmsureny:

she uploads photos as videos to hide her low number of likes :spit:

I read rumours that she is not allowed to be around Brtiney anymore...
Too much parté... :mariahstare:

• Haha 1

I find it weird how Paris always shows love to Britney on social media and Britney doesn't even follow her :tiffdrink: 

Britney liked most celebrity bday wishes like that of Ellen but not Paris's :tiffdrink:

Her team is keen on not involving Paris in her life again it seems and it's sad :tiffdrink:

• Like 5
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Hmm. Interesting. Didn't know there were 3 clairvoyants in this forum. :chrissy:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright looks like Dana here wants be like us - or atleast 'trying' to be. :tiffdrink:

Poor ha to be that confused :peasants:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻