Jump to content

Paris Hilton posts FBF with Britney


Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

I predicted it. That now with Lindsay Lohans comeback, Paris Hilton would pop back into the picture

Ok first of all, Paris Hilton did not just pop back into the picture post LiLo comeback. Paris has always shown love for Britney on social media and on interviews and red carpet interviews throughout the years. This is nothing new but just a continued behavior (and a consistent one). She stans Britney and that's why I stan her too. She's my number two. You tried it. :queenflopga:

  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok first of all, Paris Hilton did not just pop back into the picture post LiLo comeback. Paris has always shown love for Britney on social media and on interviews and red carpet interviews throughout the years. This is nothing new but just a continued behavior (and a consistent one). She stans Britney and that's why I stan her too. She's my number two. You tried it. :queenflopga:

Mkay true I cant think of any comeback :queenflopga:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, DanaDotte said:

Mkay true I cant think of any comeback

Just don't. Your good looks will carry you through this misstep. :chrissy:

  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Just don't. Your good looks will carry you through this misstep. :chrissy:

Thank you but I have a new prediction:

Paris Hilton will release a new song in the next month, Britney will promote Paris and Lindsay on her Instagram, and the 3 of them will have a quarantine-sleepover broadcast live :queenflopga: brb going to make a thread about this now :queenflopga:

  • Haha 4
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

Thank you but I have a new prediction:

Paris Hilton will release a new song in the next month, Britney will promote Paris and Lindsay on her Instagram, and the 3 of them will have a quarantine-sleepover broadcast live :queenflopga: brb going to make a thread about this now :queenflopga:

Hmm. Interesting. Didn't know there were 3 clairvoyants in this forum. :chrissy:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright looks like Dana here wants be like us - or atleast 'trying' to be. :tiffdrink:

  • Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

My name isnt Danaaaaaa 

Well, can you blame a bish. That's your name here. First name Dana, last name Dotte. Like user @JordanMiller. I don't make the rules. :chrissy:

  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
1 hour ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Why they stopped being friends?:mhmsureny:

she uploads photos as videos to hide her low number of likes :spit:

 

I know this is so awkward :clown:

she has 15 million followers on instagram lol, that's ******* huge, why does she upload every photo as a video? :wonka:

Link to post
2 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Why they stopped being friends?:mhmsureny:

she uploads photos as videos to hide her low number of likes :spit:

 

I read rumours that she is not allowed to be around Brtiney anymore...
Too much parté... :mariahstare:

  • Haha 1
Link to post

I find it weird how Paris always shows love to Britney on social media and Britney doesn't even follow her :tiffdrink: 

Britney liked most celebrity bday wishes like that of Ellen but not Paris's :tiffdrink:

Her team is keen on not involving Paris in her life again it seems and it's sad :tiffdrink:

  • Like 5
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Hmm. Interesting. Didn't know there were 3 clairvoyants in this forum. :chrissy:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright looks like Dana here wants be like us - or atleast 'trying' to be. :tiffdrink:

Poor ha to be that confused :peasants:

  • Haha 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block