Britney’s Oops...! I Did It Again Music Video Turns 20-years-old

• Super Moderators

20 years ago Britney blessed us with one of her most iconic and best music videos to date. On April 10, 2000 on MTV’s Making The Video Britney set hearts on fire with that iconic red catsuit and have gays, gals and Kevin Bacon a Halloween staple. So let’s celebrate the day streaming this revolutionary and legendary video. Happy 20th birthday Oops video :sendinglove:

britney-oops.jpg

• Love 8
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators

best video ever :crying1:

dc21447551e41011ab67a1e15b16a8e4.jpg

It was #1 on the 2000 Top 100 in MTV LA, and it was also #1 in the Top 100 at the end of the decade :yesplease: 

• Love 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

best video ever :crying1:

dc21447551e41011ab67a1e15b16a8e4.jpg

It was #1 on the 2000 Top 100 in MTV LA, and it was also #1 in the Top 100 at the end of the decade :yesplease: 

I just don’t know another artist with a more iconic video. I just don’t :yesplease:

• Love 3

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I just don’t know another artist with a more iconic video. I just don’t :yesplease:

:sobbing:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Omg that's so weird I literally had the Oops video on repeat before I went to bed last night. I have come to the conclusion that she was Barbie in the video. It really is a full-blown masterpiece and everything about it is as perfect as can get. The song, melody, iconic latex outfits, dancing, music video set, backdrops, the bizarre yet quirky mars scene, etc. :fakecry:

It's literally a pop fantasy and truly an inescapable moment in pop culture history. Stuck out like a sore thumb and proved that she was leaving her mark as the most in-demand global superstar. By far, one of, if not, the most pinnacle moment of not only her career, but also in 2000s pop music. :fakecry:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Moderators

It was #4 on MTV's Top 100 Videos of 2000. :yeahhh:

I used to write all of them one by one when I was a kid and filed it in a clearbook. I couldn't find it anymore after we moved to a new house when I was a teen. :embarrassney:

• Like 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It was #4 on MTV's Top 100 Videos of 2000. :yeahhh:

I used to write all of them one by one when I was a kid and filed it in a clearbook. I couldn't find it anymore after we moved to a new house when I was a teen. :embarrassney:

I’m still not over this losing to this on Nickelodeon 

• Love 1

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m still not over this losing to this on Nickelodeon 

I prefer this. Such a bop. My fave during 6th grade. :gobaby:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yasssss omg I had a huge crush on both of them

What we have an OMG react!? :lostney: I crushed on Aaron so hard in Not Too Young, Not Too Old and I'm All About You. :yasqueen:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What we have an OMG react!? :lostney: I crushed on Aaron so hard in Not Too Young, Not Too Old and I'm All About You. :yasqueen:

A true shame what happened to him :kyliecry:

• Love 1