Exhalers that never post, why don't you post?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and I know this thread is useless, because if they never post, they never will, but what's up with that?   I always see there's 40 - 90 users online, but it's always the same dozen of peopl

I took a break from exhale when the format changed (sorry Jordan )  And since then, I’ve had trouble being bothered tbh. Like many of us, I came for Britney. I do appreciate that the site has to

Maybe they're spies

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

Just had this conversation. :haha:

We hope all Exhalers could join the discussions. You are all welcome here. ❤ Don't be scared. I understand if you think some mainstream Exhalers are intimidating. But don't. you. be. intimidated. :barbie: I promise, they're all nice. Don't be scared. We only have very, very few problematic Exhalers - and having disagreements is part of life and part of being in a community. At the end of the day we're all family, united by our love for the Princess of Pop.

So I encourage you all to

Join Us Pokemon Go GIF by Product Hunt

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Administrators
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha: and I know this thread is useless, because if they never post, they never will, but what's up with that? :idkney:

I always see there's 40 - 90 users online, but it's always the same dozen of people that keep the threads alive. I remember when I used to lurk Exhale, but I did it without an account. Once I created my account I couldn't stop myself from commenting. 

Unless Exhale is now hidden for non users? I haven't logged out in a while. 

Exhale is such a nice and tolerant place, I don't know why someone would not want to join our conversation latest?cb=20140310213723

latest?cb=20140310213723

Flawless thread. 

There have literally been hundreds of new registrations recently but only 50-100 members online at any given time. We should have 1000 on at all times! 

Exhale is not hidden for guests. 

Help me make it make sense.

latest?cb=20140310213723

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Like you’re one to notice who’s posting what :tiffdrink:

I told you I remembered you already!! :lessons:

How can I forget your iconic thread when you started that campaign to make Britney collaborate with Iggy Azalea and then the celebration thread when they finally announced Pretty Girls? :overwhelm: 

• Haha 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, misslyss26 said:

cause i feel like the forum is pretty close knit and that I wont fit in 😭 lbvs

wait, you've been here since 2006 :o 

there's a user who supposedly was born that year :dead:

• Haha 7

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

User @EasyThere with his debut album filled with controversial themes about his thoughts on Britney (2001) album, the city of Los Angeles, and Madonna's Ray of Light - sold really well and is now almost certified 4x platinum according to Moderator Soundscan. It is so far the second best selling album of 2020 behind @AlottaWarmHeart's album.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Just had this conversation. :haha:

We hope all Exhalers could join the discussions. You are all welcome here. ❤ Don't be scared. I understand if you think some mainstream Exhalers are intimidating. But don't. you. be. intimidated. :barbie: I promise, they're all nice. Don't be scared. We only have very, very few problematic Exhalers - and having disagreements is part of life and part of being in a community. At the end of the day we're all family, united by our love for the Princess of Pop.

So I encourage you all to

Join Us Pokemon Go GIF by Product Hunt

Problematic is my middle name:ipass:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Problematic is my middle name

It's not. 'Larry' is your middle name because your full name is Real Larry Rudolph. :bigkiss:

• Love 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wait, you've been here since 2006 :o 

there's a user who supposedly was born that year 

Yesss I used to have another account that I did post on more but I cant remember what email I used. I've been coming to bh since 2004😊 

• Love 8
  • Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I'd like to thank the academy of exhale.for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity to Express myself. And to drag the things I hate.

Thanks so much **** mama Roxxy I wouldn't be able to do it whitouchu.

No, it was all you. Believe me. :haha: Ok maybe i did help because I unintentionally mobilized an army. :yesokay:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜