Britney throws shade at sister Jamie Lynn in the new Instagram post

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ORDER OF EVENTS 1.) Lou posts birthday greeting to Jamie Lynne on Britney's IG with a (probably edited/fan made) picture of Britney and Jamie Lynne. 2.) Britney opens her IG and sees it,

I Googled "britney spears jamie lynn mini me" and Exhale is already on the first page   

It’s not sarcasm. To be honest, I know we have a tendency to over-read things here but this to me is pretty obvious shade. From Britney’s nonchalant B’Day post “love ya gal” (?? Like what?? Not even a

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

ORDER OF EVENTS

1.) Lou posts birthday greeting to Jamie Lynne on Britney's IG with a (probably edited/fan made) picture of Britney and Jamie Lynne.

2.) Britney opens her IG and sees it, and deletes it. Which would mean they both have access to her IG.

3.) Britney posts the original photo of her with (the REAL) Mini Me.

I think Britney doesn't actually want to greet Jamie Lynne and that's why she deleted the picture and reposted the original and in all caps wrote "the REAL Mini Me" as shade towards Jamie Lynne? And I think maybe this is because Britney doesn't want to be in the conservatorship anymore and she's irritated that Jamie Lynne is very close with Lou. Like, she feels betrayed.

Just speculating here. :lolnoworries:

This tbh! 

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

ORDER OF EVENTS

1.) Lou posts birthday greeting to Jamie Lynne on Britney's IG with a (probably edited/fan made) picture of Britney and Jamie Lynne.

2.) Britney opens her IG and sees it, and deletes it. Which would mean they both have access to her IG.

I think Britney doesn't actually want to greet Jamie Lynne and that's why she deleted the picture and reposted the original and in all caps wrote "the REAL Mini Me" as shade towards Jamie Lynne? And I think maybe this is because Britney doesn't want to be in the conservatorship anymore and she's irritated that Jamie Lynne is very close with Lou. Like, she feels betrayed.

:queenie:

• Haha 3
45 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

ORDER OF EVENTS

1.) Lou posts birthday greeting to Jamie Lynne on Britney's IG with an edited (probably fan made) picture of Britney and Jamie Lynne.

I believe this. :mattafact:

• Like 2