Lindsay Lohan returns to music with new song "Back To Me"

• Exhale+
Lindsay Lohan returns to music!

She cryptically teased her new song earlier this week, and now it's official... she's back! Her new song is titled "Back To Me." :jj:

"The song is about rediscovering and accepting oneself, shutting out the noise and moving forward and letting the past go," she says of the track. "Living in the now."

Is it too late for a Lindsay Lohan musical comeback? In today's musical climate? I don't think so.

What do we think of the track, Exhale? 

Listen below:

lindsay-back.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The stars are alligning  Soon Britney will be out of conservatorship Paris Hilton will join in Itll be a real comeback! 

the three of them will be competing against each other at the VMA's, BBMAs, Grammy's, and any other awards show, they'll slay this new era of pop music

Lindsay Lohan returns to music! She cryptically teased her new song earlier this week, and now it's official... she's back! Her new song is titled "Back To Me." "The song is about rediscover

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I STAN. Linds is a Pop Icon. I Repeat.. a Pawp Iconnn. I can’t wait for her 3rd studio album. I hope she pulls a Kelly Osbourne and crafts a killer electro pop album. Xanax was a cute weird song but I can not wait to see what she comes out with next!!  :clap:   :katybelt:

my parents got me SPEAK for Christmas the year it came out. How could they have Not Known I was gay??!?   :hiii:   :queenflopga:

My mom said she almost got me JoJo’s CD but she didn’t know who she was... Mom you’re a  :flop:   :brityes:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lindsay read our thread talking about how iconic Speak is :mattafact: she tryna give Future Slayalgia a run for its money :mattafact:

She gon' give us Don't Speak Now. :barbie:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

41 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

my parents got me SPEAK for Christmas the year it came out. How could they have Not Known I was gay??!?   :hiii:  

Same, along with Metamorphosis by Hilary Duff and every Britney cassette/CD up until ITZ :tiffcackle: glad they lowkey supported us 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1