Was Lindsay Lohan’s album ‘Speak’ ahead of its time?

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Remaining four fans? :zoomzoom: You tried it!!! :lessons:

But welcome to Exhale @privacycvnt! ❤

happy pokemon GIF

Come to reply on a Speak thread, stay for the community!

Thank you. I was very excited to see this discussion. 🖤

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I will die telling everyone Nobody Til You deserved to be a single :sobbing: 

As you should. I’m also still waiting for her to officially drop Xanax, but she’s been stalling for 7 months at this point. I guess it just didn’t work.. :nochillbrit:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will never forgive you gays for making it debut and peak at #4. Over is that *****

Lindsay Lohan was better than Hilary Duff  

Taste! Dignity is pop perfection   

Posted Images

• Exhale+
22 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

They are both queens :lessons: Lizzie McGuire movie exists :lessons: Lizzie and Isabella>tweedle dee and dum in The Parent Trap :lessons: Hilary remains unproblematic and self isolates are gone :lessons: I won’t take no sacrilege talk against Queen Hilary :lessons: and I will take no sacrilege talk against Queen Lilo :lessons: 

one movie Mean Girls :mae: come on blow me away with a Hilary one I wanna see you try :byetina:

• Haha 3

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, privacycvnt said:

Thank you. I was very excited to see this discussion. 🖤

As you should. I’m also still waiting for her to officially drop Xanax, but she’s been stalling for 7 months at this point. I guess it just didn’t work.. :nochillbrit:

She took notes from Britney :nochillbrit:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

one movie Mean Girls :mae: come on blow me away with a Hilary one I wanna see you try :byetina:

Ok Mean Girls slays but The Lizzie McGuire gave us the iconic What Dreams Are Made Of :mattafact: but Mean Girls CAN sit with us :mattafact:

• Like 2

• Super Moderators

Ok friend @CrazyButItFeelsAllright i think i'm on @MidnightCarlisy's side on this one. Parent Trap tweedle dee and tweedle dum is better and more iconic than Twinzzie McGuire movie honestly. :mattafact:

Are we about to fight? :pika:

I’m sorry but 

outimpacted and outsold 

I don’t make the rules :mattafact: and I love you but :pika:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok Mean Girls slays but The Lizzie McGuire gave us the iconic What Dreams Are Made Of :mattafact: but Mean Girls CAN sit with us :mattafact:

You Mean The Lizzie Movie can sit with us MG is QUEEN here. :jj:

• Haha 1

Lindsay and Hilary were both servers in their prime. Dignity is pop perfection. However, I’m much more intrigued by Lindsay personally (and musically). Also, It still amuses me that they had problems after Lindsay snatched Aaron Carter from Hilary.:raven:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

You Mean The Lizzie Movie can sit with us MG is QUEEN here. :jj:

Yes I love Mean Girls more than Lizzie McGuire but don’t make me choose! :sobbing: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t make the rules :mattafact: and I love you but :pika:

I love you too but Hilegend didn't put it in any album or single or EP or whatever official release and for that I will forever hold a grudge. It's not even on Spotify. Atleast Ultimate and That Girl were made available by LiLo. A true generous and considerate queen LiLo. :pika:

• Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
Just now, privacycvnt said:

Lindsay and Hilary were both servers in their prime. Dignity is pop perfection. However, I’m much more intrigued by Lindsay personally (and musically). Also, It still amuses me that they had problems after Lindsay snatched Aaron Carter from Hilary.:raven:

Taste! Dignity is pop perfection Vat3.gif

• Love 3
  • Like 1

• Super Moderators

I love you too but Hilegend didn't put it in any album or single or EP or whatever official release and for that I will forever hold a grudge. It's not even on Spotify. Atleast Ultimate and That Girl were made available by LiLo. A true generous and considerate queen LiLo. :pika:

A sin I’ve forgiven for blessing us with Dignity & BIBO :mattafact: Queen Lilo left us thirsty for Xanax :pika:

• Like 3

• Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A sin I’ve forgiven for blessing us with Dignity & BIBO :mattafact: Queen Lilo left us thirsty for Xanax :pika:

Ok TEA tbh. I hate that Xanax is nowhere and I don't rip from Youtube. Ugh. OMG is like Lindsay Lohan like okay like... :mattafact:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes I love Mean Girls more than Lizzie McGuire but don’t make me choose! :sobbing: 

Welcome to the truth :clap: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, rik said:

the same year she beat out meryl streep at the oscars and took home an oscar for best original song from a soundtrack for drama queen

Not when you slandered Speak on your earlier post and even made a whole thread for it. :pika:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Rahn Stahp.... if you are, you’re iconic :duadance:

I’m not. We’re mutuals though. I had to screenshot this interaction and send it to him, just so he knew that he is that heavily associated with stanning Lindsay Lohan. :demi:

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok TEA tbh. I hate that Xanax is nowhere and I don't rip from Youtube. Ugh. OMG is like Lindsay Lohan like okay like... :mattafact:

Her club just didn’t work out :mattafact: