my luv is *

• Super Moderators

Omg I didn't expect this. When I read the thread title, the first thing that came to my mind was the Mya song, My Love is Like...Wo which coincidentally is from her album titled Moodring:barbie:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

54 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg I didn't expect this. When I read the thread title, the first thing that came to my mind was the Mya song, My Love is Like...Wo which coincidentally is from her album titled Moodring:barbie:

Who’s Mya? I only know a Myah :jj:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Moderators
16 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Great song, deserved to Ben on the standard or atleast the deluxe of Glory :donewithit:

But I do disagree with the population who says it should have been the lead single :embarrassney:

not lead single (that was DYWCO) but it definitely would've been a nice single with a trippy music video full of colors and geometric shapes d91wbrt-7b8802a5-fe31-470f-b6ba-f0347b62

or something like this

ioulex-2071826-01.jpg

ioulex-3049317-01.jpg

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

If included in the standard edition, Mood Ring could of had SUCH potential. :yesplease: The production is 2016 personified. I know it’s been discussed so many times, but it still hurts. I could’ve seen it as a third single.  Easily. :tiffsniffle:

• Like 1