Jump to content

Dua Lipa releasing a deluxe version of 'Future Nostalgia' on November 6th


Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok why is this crazy accurate :unreal:

You got it already? You listen to FN on vinyl now? Omg cool when will me. :comingthru:

I can’t unhear it :duadance: and when will you? :searching: haha but omg besides the singles I’m LIVING for Love Again, Cool and Levitating :mae:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't she re-release the album in remix form recently? How many re-releases of the same album does that make now?

Only one new song?

While leaks are really bad for artists, I doubt it'll affect the album or its rollout. I mean, Lady Gaga's "Stupid Love" leaked a long time before it was released and yet fans still streamed and bough

Posted Images

  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I can’t unhear it :duadance: and when will you? :searching: haha but omg besides the singles I’m LIVING for Love Again, Cool and Levitating :mae:

TBH when will me :haha: but I don't have faves like at this point all of them are my faves including Physical. Love Again is playing as I'm typing this tho. :barbie:

  • Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

TBH when will me :haha: but I don't have faves like at this point all of them are my faves including Physical. Love Again is playing as I'm typing this tho. :barbie:

The instrumental reminds me of Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) :duadance:

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Twitter Team

The album’s pretty decent, although I wasn’t too big on either Good In Bed or Boys Will Be Boys on first listen. 
Asides from the singles and the title track (which was a promo single) which are all amazing, I love Cool, Levitating and Hallucinate. Either one of those three could be a single. 

  • Like 2
Link to post

I just gave it a first listening while doing my indoors workout rutine.
DAMN!!.. it really blow mi mind, I have so many favorites that I feel kind of confused now :watrusayin:...

its weird songs to have that effect on my after only one listen tbh...
Great work Dua! who are the main song producers and the executive producer btw? 

  • Like 4
Link to post
2 hours ago, Barajas said:

I just gave it a first listening while doing my indoors workout rutine.
DAMN!!.. it really blow mi mind, I have so many favorites that I feel kind of confused now :watrusayin:...

its weird songs to have that effect on my after only one listen tbh...
Great work Dua! who are the main song producers and the executive producer btw? 

According to Spotify, the tracks on Future Nostalgia were produced by people like

  • Jeff Bhasker
  • Ian Kirkpatrick
  • Stuart Price
  • Jason Evigan
  • KOZ
  • Michael "Lindgren" Schulz
  • SG Lewis
  • TMS

...while, from what I remember, the back cover stated that Dua was the record's executive producer.

You can find the full list of producers and which songs they worked on in the #Track_listing" rel="external nofollow">FN Wikipedia article. :) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

On 2nd listen, it's at least an 8.5!!! I knew that would happen. :omgreallyney: I still don't like "Boys Will Be Boys"... :nyschool: I still prefer "E*MO*TION", though, just because the "E*MO*TION" era gave us 25 flawless songs while "Future Nostalgia" feels a bit short. :duadance:

It is a 10 and you will deal :lessons: album of the century :lessons: the corona cure :lessons: It ran 100 meters in 4 seconds :lessons: 

  • Haha 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
38 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

According to Spotify, the tracks on Future Nostalgia were produced by people like

  • Jeff Bhasker
  • Ian Kirkpatrick
  • Stuart Price
  • Jason Evigan
  • KOZ
  • Michael "Lindgren" Schulz
  • SG Lewis
  • TMS

...while, from what I remember, the back cover stated that Dua was the record's executive producer.

You can find the full list of producers and which songs they worked on in the #Track_listing" rel="external nofollow">FN Wikipedia article. :) 

Thank you..

Just found out Stuart Prince was one of the main producers of Confession on the Dance Floor from Madonna.. now EVERYTHING makes sense...


we love glorious disco pop master pieces! :clap:

  • Like 2
Link to post

I remember when the title track came out months ago, and I wasn't too fond of it... Now, I freakin' love it. It's such a freakin' statement. :lollipop: It's kind of what "Oops" was to Britney - a declaration of "I'm not a one hit wonder, and I'm here to stay":rihannayas:

"Cool" is so good too. I'm aware of the Tove Lo writing credit. That's why it sounds like something from "Sunshine Kitty" mixed with Queen Carly Slae Jepsen. :bigtime:

  • Like 1
Link to post
10 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

According to Spotify, the tracks on Future Nostalgia were produced by people like

  • Jeff Bhasker
  • Ian Kirkpatrick
  • Stuart Price
  • Jason Evigan
  • KOZ
  • Michael "Lindgren" Schulz
  • SG Lewis
  • TMS

...while, from what I remember, the back cover stated that Dua was the record's executive producer.

You can find the full list of producers and which songs they worked on in the #Track_listing" rel="external nofollow">FN Wikipedia article. :) 

 

9 hours ago, Barajas said:

Thank you..

Just found out Stuart Prince was one of the main producers of Confession on the Dance Floor from Madonna.. now EVERYTHING makes sense...


we love glorious disco pop master pieces! :clap:

STUART PRICE? :airpls::airpls: oh wow

No wonder it's so well produced :orly:

Spoiler

This album just saved pop lbr

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators

Just listened to it for the first time. On first listen, it's a very well-made quality pop album! It's none of that trashy or cheap-sounding pop music. A timeless pop album for sure. I liked all of them, but Hallucinate and Good in Bed were my least favorites on first listen.

While I think it's a quality album, I don't know how much I'll listen to it. I think it has a huge potential for me to warm up to it and jam to it a lot, but I don't know how much it suits my music tastes rn.

#FreeBritney

Link to post

The album is very good. Apart from the singles, I really like Cool and Love Again.

Everyone is dissing Boys Will Be Boys but it's not bad. A bit cheesy with the choirs, but it is growing on me.

Verdict: One of the best pop albums of 2020 so far! :letitburn:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block