Dua Lipa releasing a deluxe version of 'Future Nostalgia' on November 6th

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't she re-release the album in remix form recently? How many re-releases of the same album does that make now?

Only one new song?

While leaks are really bad for artists, I doubt it'll affect the album or its rollout. I mean, Lady Gaga's "Stupid Love" leaked a long time before it was released and yet fans still streamed and bough

Posted Images

• 6 months later...
  • Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG only one song? When self titled deluxe was loaded af? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

She said some songs. Where did you get one song from? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: and I swear if its a deluxe with a new song and Love Is Religion standard and the DaBaby remix imma riot :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 3

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She said some songs. Where did you get one song from? and I swear if its a deluxe with a new song and Love Is Religion standard and the DaBaby remix imma riot 

It's on the updated OP. I'm wondering if the bonus track is just Levitating (feat. DaBaby):queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's on the updated OP. I'm wondering if the bonus track is just Levitating (feat. DaBaby):queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I knew I had watched that video before lmao I didn’t look at the OP. And the “songs” are the Club Nostalgia ones :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

• Haha 1

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I knew I had watched that video before lmao I didn’t look at the OP. And the “songs” are the Club Nostalgia ones  

If the deluxe is really exclusive to France, then she's punishing us cause Future Nostalgia only debuted at #4 on the Billboard 200, thinking we don't deserve the deluxe. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
Just now, Roxxy said:

If the deluxe is really exclusive to France, then she's punishing us cause Future Nostalgia only debuted at #4 on the Billboard 200, thinking we don't deserve the deluxe. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

She’s punishing the wrong ones because I bought more than my fair share :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She’s punishing the wrong ones because I bought more than my fair share

You bought copies for all 50 states. We been knew. #whenwillHighRoad :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜