Jamie Lynn challenges Britney to the #DoYourPartChallenge, Britney accepts

4 hours ago, ****y said:

Which is sad because Cade is also a pervert.

She’s surrounded by the most horrible people on the planet. :crying1:

omg i see that article for the first time. is it true. did they go to cort or smth or this was only accusations. i hope Britney never known that side of him.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came in with a calm mind but the message...I’m sorry but the audacity. Why can’t she be like her brother and just stay out of the limelight? You’re really gonna put your sister in the spot like that

Dear Lou..I mean Brinny, Will you pay my student loans off?   😂

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

omg i see that article for the first time. is it true. did they go to cort or smth or this was only accusations. i hope Britney never known that side of him.

Oh, it’s absolutely true. Otherwise the LA Times would be sued for those claims. 

I’m not sure how it ended up because there isn’t any reported update I could find, but this website also reported on this in 2018: 

In 2013, a prominent CAA agent Cade Hudson (represents Meryl Streep, George Clooney, JJ Abrams) allegedly offered an actor *** in exchange for access to directors and a movie star. While he's currently facing accusations of ****** harassment as of December 2017, there have been no news of him being suspended or fired from CAA.

Read More: Hollywood's Double Standard for Abuse | https://kidotalkradio.com/celebrity-times-up-donors-that-need-to-re-think-their-decisions/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

• Like 5

One of the fans picked on Twitter is just a Stan who writes all day about free britney.

this is Lou’s work for sure, no research whatsoever. Why can’t they just pick genuine cases like searching a local paper to find the mother of 4 who has to feed her kids ramen all month. Sending money to a women’s shelter etc. This is so poorly thought out, scammers are already taking advantage and it won’t catch on.

this is like the time in 2014 jamie lynn sent a prize to her ‘top fan’ - someone who had been hacking her friends and families email accounts for years, her fan circle was totally aghast. No research done at all. 

• Like 2

This stinks of Lou and the other scum around Britney but I’m not sure of their M.O. I’m a little worried that Britney might not actually be refusing to work. She mentioned that tacky Zone attraction in a previous video and now this. At least she looks really well 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I nominate Jamie Lynn to stop letting her toddlers ride 4 wheelers into lakes and to stop stanning Justin Timberlake more than her own sister.

I’m glad Britney is helping people, though.

:orangu:

• Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I nominate Jamie Lou to be a sister instead of scum :rupaulslap:

You spilled omg i'm dead :pika:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

12 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Why does she look like Britney Spears 

:urite:

Agree. We can hate all we want on the subject of this fake-*** ****.. But wow.. She really does look like Britney Jean Spears. Her eyes are even kinda "droopy"again. She is really beautifull in this.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Kuzco said:

ETl4HbUWsAAN4fs?format=jpg&name=large

ETl4HbXWAAIw43X?format=jpg&name=large

:crying1:

Holy cow, are those pictures real? We know her mouth changed a while ago, but it looks like her lips changed again on a whole new level. Still looks good tho, but those pics doesn't look like her at all.

• Like 2